What we ask
Your profile and our desired qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership of an IT architecture in a large, global corporation with multiple business lines
- A strong, pragmatic approach to leading architecture and solutions, with a proven record in technology strategy planning and delivery, preferably in a complex global corporation
- Broad and strong understanding in all areas of enterprise architecture
- Ability to balance the role of ‘enabler’ with the role of ‘enterprise authority’
- International experienced, including engaging, aligning and managing people across multiple cultures and countries
- A broad understanding of the Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Consumer Products or Retail industry
- Experience with architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), including the relationships between business, information, application and infrastructure & technology assets
- Experience in transition to cloud services (IAAS/PAAS, e.g. AWS; SAAS, e.g. Salesforce.com) and digital technology foundations (e.g. API management, Big data)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence engage, align people in cross-functional roles at all levels
- Ability to communicate technical possibilities effectively and efficiently to both technical and non-technical management and staff
- Ability to successfully drive change
- Master degree
- Demostrated capabilities in defining and managing enterprise strategy and architectures
- Preferably 8+ years of senior IT managerial experience within a large, global corporation with multiple business lines (this can also be gained in management consulting roles)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility at work (yes you can work from home too)
- 25 days holidays plus 1 extra free day of every four working week
- Free cheese and milk at lunch
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth
- A team of talented and passionate data enthusiasts as sparring partners
In this position, you will be providing leadership for all business applications, technologies and services. You will also mentor and coach domain & solution architects and lead the further development of the overall enterprise architecture capability.
Here are your key responsibilities
- Lead the total architecture capability within FrieslandCampina
- Create the technology strategy and roadmap and bring people on board across the organization
- Lead the definition of target architectures that best fits FrieslandCampina’s technology and business ambitions, incl. principles, standards, requirements and expert contributions
- Drive the success of EA related deliverables by ensuring that assets are identified, understood, and leveraged across the enterprise.
- Guide and govern the architecture of key initiatives to ensure successful execution and realization of strategic benefits, incl. performing gate reviews or be engaged in specific agile sprints
- Proactively follow the key market trends & technology innovations, analyze and apply best practices to our IT enterprise strategy.
- Mentor and coach domain & solution architects
To succeed in this strategic role, you should bring in strong organizational, leadership and (stakeholder) management skills. You are able to demonstrate a track record in successfully leading architecture transformations and building a EA practice in a large global enterprise. You should be able to speak both business and technology language, in the meantime being financially savvy.
IT within FrieslandCampina Corporate Centre in Amersfoort is a key corporate function responsible for driving business value through automating, digitizing and transforming business processes by leveraging information and information technologies. We aim to be a strategic partner for our business colleagues, jointly driving business opportunities and creating solutions for our employees, farmers, customers and consumers. We are business savvy, value focused, and have a strong business process understanding which we combine with our technology and compliance knowledge to drive innovation.