Digital Solution Specialist
FrieslandCampina is looking for an experienced Digital Solution Specialist to strengthen the team responsible for our Professional brands. The role involves maturing capabilities in Salesforce.com, AWS, and eCommerce.
You will be advancing our Lattiz IoT ecosystem to the next maturity level, rolling out the platform globally as well as identifying overall improvements in other area’s to unlock additional business opportunities.
What we ask
To succeed in this role, you should bring in a solid technical skill set including:
- Deep hands-on technical background, preferably in Salesforce.com
- Experience leading the technical delivery of a platform, including creating architecture designs
- Demonstrated experience to integrate various platforms and customer requirements into innovative technical solutions that fit architecture principles
- A willingness to learn about various new platforms and capabilities and become the technical lead for those areas, such as our IoT ecosystem
- Energy to drive change and new ways of go
- Experience working in multinational teams
- Degree level education
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- A team of talented and passionate data enthusiasts as sparring partners
- 25 days holidays
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Free cheese and milk at lunch!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Solution Specialist with experience in Salesforce.com, AWS and eCommerce. This role is based in Amersfoort.
You work closely with business stakeholders in the organization to identify business requirements, write the solution design, and drive implementation together with a team of developers.
A lot of time goes into working on the roadmap for our Professional business unit in sprints. But as a solution specialist you are also spending time on a combination of architecture, consulting, and coaching a team of developers.
Although you are part of the IT function, you will be embedded in the commercial team as part of a multi-functional group. In your role, you will lead the configuration of our Lattiz IoT platform, SalesForce and other internal solutions.
- You like to take responsibility for the technical delivery of various platforms and integrations like AWS and SalesForce
- You translate business requirements into technical design, including integrations between different platforms
- You connect the dots between other specialists and vendors to bring in the right expertise that leads to the best solutions
- You are a trusted sparring partner and thought leader to the business stakeholders
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that the solutions meet the requirements
- You share knowledge with, and coach a team of, developers towards excellent results
- Participate in key meetings such as requirements workshops, user acceptance testing and end user training sessions
- Adopt a flexible and proactive working approach to respond to changing requirements and business objectives while challenge in the interest of the company