Digital Marketeer - FrieslandCampina
The Ingredients business group focuses on high-end nutritional products and solutions for all life stages. Our ingredients are mainly developed and produced for Business-to-Business purposes. We deliver ingredients and semi-finished products to our external customers, for them to use in their end products and sell them to consumers all over the world, depending on the specific market segment. This role involves all markets and countries FrieslandCampina Ingredients operates in, for all digital channels
What we ask
- Academic/master level degree, preferably in Digital Marketing, Communications or related field;
- 6-8 years’ experience in digital marketing, in B2B food environment;
- Experienced in creating impactful digital touch points in the customer journey from a marketing perspective;
- Experience with Google analytics, SEO, and the top social channels including LinkedIn;
- Understanding best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why;
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales ;
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills;
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills;
- Able to work in matrix and network organization with multi-disciplinary approach;
- Entrepreneur, willing to take ownership, pro-active, driving initiatives forward, self-starting.
What we offer
- An enthusiastic and passionate team excited about making a difference;
- Competitive salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- FrieslandCampina also offers training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it;
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Set the digital marketing strategy and long term vision tailored to the individual needs and dynamics of the market segments;
- Manage all digital touchpoints across the customer journey including customer and distributor portals, website, sample platforms, innovation platform and digital events;
- Develop and execute the digital Marcom planning, incl channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels;
- Drive the integrated marketing effectiveness measurement for all channels and proactively identifies gaps and comes with corrective suggestions;
- Optimize marketing automation and lead generation & nurturing through email, content, and social channels;
- Identify needs for, selects- and act as single point of contact towards agencies for digital tools.