Digital Employee Transformation Lead
The new ways of working post COVID will be dramatically different – more hybrid and more digital than ever. As the Transformation Lead for Digital Employee strategy, you will be at the forefront on driving changes in work habits and products best supporting these changes. A key enabler for our FrieslandCampina Ways of Working.
The Digital Employee Transformation Lead focuses strongly on user needs to drive fit-for-purpose products, combined with transformation plans to drive adoption of products. Thereby, maximizing the value to the employee and company.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you have:
Master or Bachelor degree.
IT digital transformation experience, especially in the area of employee collaboration and communication, for 4 years or more.
You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change. These strong leadership abilities provide thought leadership for future and kicks off new transformations/ innovation.
Strong communication skills and able to work effectively across multiple levels of the organization – from senior management stakeholders to technical delivery teams; from inspiring to managing them.
Preferable to have broader experience with Microsoft365 products and service management.
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence .
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Win with the right products, responsible for managing the product life cycles to best meet employee needs at the best value.
- Strive for end user simplicity, being the expert in understanding user needs and converting to product offerings, leveraging concepts like customer journey mapping.
- Own the product/solution strategy (incl Innovation). Anticipate future, with strong transformation plans, and scales product globally.
- Leads medium sized changes across complex landscape of markets and decentralized ownership, including project management for new capabilities/products
- Maximize quality adoption, responsible for driving more and better usage of our products, through education/capability building via multiple channels. As well as business transformation to embrace new capabilities
- Drive penetration of products/services through active partnerships (e.g. Country IT organizations)
- Deliver world class service excellence, being accountable to provide a stable, reliable platform that drives repeat users. Working in close collaboration with Service Delivery Managers mainly.
- Communicating strongly across all above pillars to inspire, ensure clarity of direction, progress and status of projects and service.
- Manages organization to achieve E2E result. Coordinates efforts across different teams (mainly Service Delivery/Operations Managers, Architects, Country IT) to meet overall product strategy objectives. Responsible to escalate/drive breakthrough where needed.
- Actively coaches and develops domain knowledge and best practices in rest of team.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Digital Employee team, in Workplace & Service Management, is focused on transforming the way people work across the company, especially relevant in our newly created, dispersed “post COVID” world. Driving the productivity of employees by maximizing their effective usage of technologies and process digitalization that allow them to connect anytime, from any place and any device. We are a highly motivated team of 10, who support each other in making this journey possible and exciting.