The Americas Demand Planner is responsible for the demand management processes within the region and has the responsibility to create, consolidate, monitor and improve the demand plan for FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy based on the commercial plans (operational and tactical horizon) as input for the S&OP process in order to fulfil the demand at the required service levels and the financial planning. This role will support the North American team and provide back up to the Latin America Demand Planner.
What we ask
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related discipline
• Customer Care Mindset - Commercial Way of Thinking
• Experience with Forecast Accuracy, Consumption and Stock
• Proven track record in S&OP process, forecasting, supply chain management, sales management, Financial management
• Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP, Power BI, APO. Knowledge of MS Office (advanced)
• Excellent communication skills (English fluency both written and oral, with optional Spanish)
• Ability to influence without authority,
• Ability to proactively build relationships cross-functionally in Latin America, North America, and Europe
• High level of analytical/deductive reasoning skills and able to perform statistical analysis
• Driven to be challenged and deliver a high impact contribution
• Commercial affinity
• Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
• Pro-active attitude and people person / team player
• Enthusiastic, able to motivate and engage with colleagues, management and customers
• Problem solver, thinks in opportunities and challenges
• Cost awareness
• Knowledge of ERP-systems (OMP or SAP APO), Power-BI and Excel (advanced). Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
• Being able to determine your message in different cultures and types of markets
• Able to inspire others and enable growth for individuals, teams and our business;
• Able to connect your purpose to our company's purpose, lead accordingly and act authentically.
• Able to act with pace to deliver our goals, with a passion to improve;
• Relentlessly curious and always think 'outside in'.
AN OWNERS MINDSET
• Able to drive focused initiatives with deep accountability for delivery, working in the best interests of the company;
• Enjoy getting the most out of our available resources.
What we offer
The story of FrieslandCampina and our relationship with milk began in 1871. This was the year the farmers decided to join forces in local cooperative dairy factories. By doing so, they could strengthen their market position and ensure sales of their milk. Today FrieslandCampina, headquartered in the Netherlands is one of the world’s largest dairy companies. Every day, we provide millions of consumers all over the world with the valuable nutrition from milk. Not only in the form of milk itself, but with all kinds of dairy products we make from milk.
FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy Americas (CD Americas) has been bringing cheese into the North and Latin American regions for over half a century. Over the past 4 years we have established a regional operations office in Paramus, NJ and Miami area as well as establishing Commercial teams representing CD Americas throughout the Americas. Our North American and Latin American teams have recently been brought together to bring stronger talents and support to the Americas growing business.
1. Demand Creation, Requirements & Needs
• Consolidate Customer Demand plans into S&OP demand plans
• Regional Demand Review meetings with NA directors (weekly & monthly)
• Point of contact for commercial organization for demand and forecasting
• Translate business dynamics into the demand plans
2. Inventory management
• Stock & obsolete management
3. Monitoring planning (PDCA-cycle) & Analysis
• Monitor, analyze and challenge the quality of the NA demand plans
• Drive continuous improvement of the forecast accuracy
• Processes changes in demand in the operational and tactical horizon
• Facilitate the scenario management process
• Coordinate activities related to the constraining and allocation process
4. Management of KPIs and multidisciplinary teams
• Responsible to develop insightful, actionable and user friendly KPI dashboards and reports and to distribute share with relevant stakeholders using MSTR and other tools.
• Leads & participate in multi-disciplinary projects and customer teams to enhance forecast accuracy and predictability from customers and distributor channel partners.
• Provide insights and documents regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines to drive PDCA cycle
5. Continuous Improvement: Processes, procedures and systems
• Observe and evaluate bottlenecks, identify opportunities and drive improvement actions in planning/consolidation processes, planning, procedures and/or systems, and ensure implementation of improvements
• Key user for relevant tools and processes.
6. Relationship management
• Manage (in and external) stakeholders
• Ensure best customer experience (questions, complaint handling, OTIF-deliveries)
• Align with relevant stakeholders within broader RFC-organization
• Support development of multidisciplinary customer-facing teams that include a demand planner linking pin
FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy Americas (CD Americas) sales office is located in Paramus, NJ.
FrieslandCampina’s purpose is nourishing by nature. It stands for better nutrition for the world, a good living for our farmers, now and for generations to come.
Better nutrition for the world
We contribute to food safety and food security for millions of people all over the world by providing them with access to dairy.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.