Customer Supply Chain Finance Assistant Manager
The successful candidate is expected to partner with the Customer Supply Chain organization to deliver reliable management information, relevant business insights and analysis to support business and financial decisions
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you must:
- Be a graduate of a Finance related course, preferrable Accountancy
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in overall supply chain management, planning and reporting
- Minimum of five (5) years of finance roles experience from multinational companies, experience in Supply Chain Finance is a plus
- Assistant Manager/Manager role experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicates effectively both verbal and written
- Proactive and highly adaptive
- be able to act with speed and decisiveness
- have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to delivery financial data in a user friendly and relevant manner
- Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment and natural instinct to reach out to understand proactively help find ways of doing things better
- Highly self-motivated, self-start and results oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and strong background on SAP ERP systems
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
- Provides pro-actively supply chain insights according to agreed timings and formats as well as ad hoc analysis. Understands and challenges results and forms assumptions going forward.
- Prepares the Financial rolling forecast for Distribution & Selling costs and material prices
- Coordinates closely with Supply Planning and Procurement to prepare the monthly inventory projection
- Close collaboration with inventory business owners to review monthly inventory position and provision
- Standard cost material price calculation and review costing during month-end
- Ensures control of goods flow balance
- Ensures control of distribution cost (including correct allocation)
- Working capital management – focused on Inventory
- Track procurement and supply chain (non Make) savings
- Monitor purchase price development on a monthly base
- Act as business partner in cost optimization programs including continuous improvement programs
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Join a Best-in-Class Commercial Team and accelerate your career growth!