Customer Supply Chain Controller
FC-Professional’s vision is to nurture the heroes of food. We are a leader
commercial channel teams (Industry, Horeca & Bakery, QSR/Coffee & Tea, China and APAC), which – combined – generate roughly 2.0bE Net Sales and 160mE Profit.
FC-Professional is a customer-led Business Unit. It’s supply chain is fully focused on driving customer preference and building physical availability, now and for the future. The Customer Supply Chain Controller plays a vital role in driving SC-performance, providing insights in the SC-costbase, driving savingsplans to further unlock profitable growth.
What we ask
- Academic background, preferably qualified controller
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in (business) controlling, preferably with SC Finance Experience.
- Comfortable in a global, matrix organization.
- Hands-on exposure to multiple parts of the value chain (e.g. Procurement, Make, Sell, Deliver, Corp. Affairs).
- Analytically strong. Ideally experience with BI tools, such as Microstrategy. Ability to make the complex simple.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and workload. Many parts of the business are new and evolving, which will impact expectations and ways of working.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Comfortable to lead change in a big organization, managing different stakeholders, proactive attitude and team player.
- Eager to grow personally and professionally. Self-starting and able to connect the dots across multiple sources of knowledge/inputs.
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn
The FC-P Customer Supply Chain (CSC) Controller sits as a spider in the web as a integral leadership member of the Finance Team as well as the CSC-team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Business Partner to the FC-P Customer Supply Chain Director and CSC-team.
- Driving performance through fact-based, transparent insights on Cost, Cash and Service during month performance cycle. Include S&OP key performance indicators into management reviews and reports and lead actions to continuous improvements.
- Cost (and Cash) Controlling on Distribution & Selling Cost (warehousing and transport, including write-offs, etc), COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) and the Overhead of the CSC-team.
- Budget- and Forecasting cycle for CSC FC-P, including S&OP cycle participation.
- Structurally impacting FC-P’s long term competitiveness through e.g. network studies, logistics tenders and scenario planning (e.g. COVID restart plan, safety stock impact on cash, obsoletes)