Customer Service Officer
Always wanted to work in a dynamic environment, work directly with customers and experience how a Customer Care department operates in a multinational business?
If yes, apply and join our FrieslandCampina Professional Business unit for a position where you’ll have exposure to many different departments (Sales, Customer Service, Logistics & Planning) and work directly with our Industry customers (like HEMA & Jan de Groot) that we service by delivering beautiful cream products. You will contribute directly to our business as you would be involved in every step in the Order-to-Cash process; that starts when a customer orders a product and ends when it is invoiced.
You’ll be able to work from home and the Nuenen plant, which is known for our it’s cross-functional team spirit, dynamic everyday business due to the freshness of cream products & fun working environment.
What we ask
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results;
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken in Dutch, English and French), Able to deal with daily deadlines, Extreme customer service mindset, Work accurate & efficient, Work independently and as team-player, Pro-active;
- Languages: must Dutch, English, French pre German;
- Level of education: MBO/HBO;
- Pre: experience with Communication, Commerce or Supply Chain, and SAP
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training, salary indication is between €2786,- and 3425,- based on 36 hours
- FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards;
- We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it;
- That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline;
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The Customer Care department is responsible for a customer focused, efficient Order To Cash process in order to deliver and invoice our products to our customer with the requested amount, quality and information at the desired timeslot at the lowest costs and highest customer satisfaction. Within the FrieslandCampina Professional Customer Care Industry team this means that you will be part of this Order to Cash process (or even improve this process) for all our Professional Industry Customers.
Together with the team, you’ll work on the following:
- Service our international Professional Industry customers with information or support (i.e. answering questions on delivery or complaints etc.) in order to provide correct and full information on time
- Capture notifications or complaints in systems and aligns with stakeholders to find answers and solutions to help customers correctly and on time
- Handle special requests such as urgent deliveries, specific delivery conditions or value added services in order to deliver a high customer satisfaction and manage requests with related departments
- Execute order entry aiming to deliver the right amount and quality of product in time to our external and internal Professional Industry customers. Check and complete order entry within set deadlines to secure on time delivery
- Advise on order amount to optimize the customers conditions for ordering
- Signal and inform stakeholders in case of unclarity or (potential) issues related to order delivery
- Align with planning and customer on on-time delivery
- Inform customers and sales account managers pro-actively on out of stock information and suggests alternatives. Aligns with sales, planning and customer on on-time delivery
- In case of scarcity, ensure distribution of available products over open orders, given the set of guidelines and procedures
- Information, communication & Improvement:
- Monitor execution of daily tasks and signals potential (threatening) deviation in order to be able to react on time
- Monitor execution of agreements made with customers or according to internal processes
- Identify & implement small improvements on daily operational activities or customer related topics
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This position contributes to FrieslandCampina’s success by ensuring the high level of competence in the Customer Care area of FrieslandCampina Professional. The Customer Care department is responsible for a customer focused, efficient Order To Cash process in order to deliver and invoice our products to our customer with the requested amount, quality and information at the desired timeslot at the lowest costs and highest customer satisfaction. Within the FrieslandCampina Professional Customer Care Industry team this means that you will be part of this Order to Cash process (or even improve this process) for all our Professional Industry Customers (like HEMA & Jan de Groot/Bossche bollen). You will have to operate in a very dynamic environment, and align with many stakeholders to make sure our customers get what they deserve. The team that you’ll be part of consists of 13 people located in both Amersfoort and Nuenen. You’ll be working mostly with the people located in Nuenen.