Customer QA Sales Manager
In conjunction with Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs, the Customer QA Sales position brings quality awareness in the hearts and minds of our people and contributes to the supply chain performance and 100% customer satisfaction.
The Customer QA Sales acts as a key point of contact to customers on all QA-related activities for North America and Latin America. The incumbent will lead and initiate customer QA improvement projects for the Regional Sales Office (RSO), build solid relationships with sales, supply chain, regulatory and regional quality teams; and to deliver results by applying critical thinking skills to improve processes and systems in such a manner that customer demands can be demonstrably met.
What we ask
To be successful, you must possess curiosity and interest in learning; a commercial way of thinking (customer care mindset); communication savviness to partner and develop solid internal connections with supply chain, quality, regulatory and sales; proactive behavior by taking initiative to ensure customer complaints are fully understood, solved and closed in a thorough and expedient manner; critical thinking skills to troubleshoot, advise on solutions and key performance metrics to improve the customers satisfaction; and keen attention to detail and accuracy in completing customer questionnaires in a timely manner.
What we offer
At FrieslandCampina Ingredients we take good and transform it into great!
FrieslandCampina Ingredients is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. The markets and our customers are highly dynamic and to make a difference we are commercially obsessed in understanding the needs of our customers and the consumers. We are purpose driven and every year we raise the bar in bringing high quality, value add ingredients and solutions to our customers. Our ambition is to nourish the world, be specialists in proteins and gut health, not just milk proteins.
FCI helps customers win in the market, especially where nutrition matters most such as the infant & toddler nutrition, adult performance, lifestyle, healthy aging along with medical and cell nutrition industries with natural, value-added ingredients.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Bachelors of Science in a Food Science or related field; Masters in Food Science preferred
- 6 plus years serving in a hands-on lead Quality Assurance role in a B2B dairy ingredient, food or flavor industry
- Demonstrated working knowledge and know-how of Quality Management Systems, Food Technology, manufacturing, food safety, customer questionnaires, compliant management and commercial functions
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Portuguese and Spanish are highly desired)
- Must demonstrate learning agility, professional growth, knowledge of supply chain, regulatory affairs, food safety
- Possess sound time management and a customer care and commitment mentality
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project, set and meet smart KPI’s, being proactive and acting independently to network his/her way within the organization.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and under pressure while managing competing deadlines
- Advanced working Knowledge of MS Word, PPT, Outlook along with sound navigation skills to expediently learn new/use technology systems.
- Ability to operate effectively in a network/matrix reporting lines
- Possess influencing skills and ability to develop strong rapport and relationships with internal and external customers to ensure worry free service is delivered
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently (avoids batting emails around)
- Must be self-driven and possess the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a commercial team
- Possess keen attention to details and level of accuracy
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and food safety
At FrieslandCampina Ingredients we take good and transform it into great! We believe that we need to embrace the challenges we are faced with so we work tirelessly to increase nutritional benefits, new sensory experiences, and innovative application methods to bring more goodness to our products and the customers we serve. The markets and our customers are highly dynamic and to make a difference we are commercially obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers and the consumers. We are purpose-driven and every year we raise the bar in bringing high-quality, value add ingredients and solutions to our customers. Our ambition is to nourish the world, be specialists in proteins and gut health, not just milk proteins.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.