Customer Development and Shopper Marketing Manager
Coordinates the development of high quality insights-driven channel & category strategies, to inform the Fighting Unit Strategy and 12Q Brand & Customer/Channel Plan. Support Sales organization in execution of Consumer and Channel Activation plans focused on in-store visibility and activation, distribution and (national) promo plan.
What we ask
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent. MBA degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 year Modern Trade Commercial experience in Shopper Marketing (Channel or Category Development), Marketing Management, and sales Management. Experience in leading FMCG company is preferred
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of leading different kinds of shopper projects, include experience of leading shopper research, NPD from inception to launch, including concept development & research process. Knowing shopper insights and ability to translate into actions.
- Have experience of leading shopper marketing agency/research/activation development process
- Ability to manage budget effectively with proof evidence
- Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good command of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon, My Boy, and Debic. The extensive product range of quality products includes UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, condensed milk, and whipping cream. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- Leads/supervises development of insights-driven channel & category strategies, as a key input for the Fighting Unit Strategy and 12Q Brand/Channel & Customer Plans
- Co-develop data-driven Channel & Customer Plan for assigned channel to grow numeric and weighted distribution in (selected) regions/areas. Align & integrate with Brand Plans. Set growth targets for distributors & customers within channel and identify gaps (& root causes)
- Support Sales team with Joint Business Planning, by providing compelling data & insights and supporting in aligning company goals with customer needs
- Identify opportunities to further grow distribution of Hero SKUs across channels and improve exposure
- Monitor key business indicators: Forecasts, volume, OSA%, Customer/Distributor/Channel contribution by category, Hero SKU distribution by channel & identify priority channels, customers and development opportunities.
- Build Perfect Store capabilities across organization.
- Support Sales team towards top priority customers/distributors/channels in ‘Perfect Store’ execution (incl. shelf position, share of shelf) & KPIs then providing feedback to team.
- Align activity calendar with customers/distributors and collaborate with (Field) Sales team in excellent execution of Customer and Channel Activation & (incl. look & feel of in-store activation, position on shelf, OSA etc.) and provide feedback of in-field execution to team
- Create planograms based on guidelines from Marketing, and land planograms and assortment with key customers and collect feedback for team.
- Systematically collect shop floor insights (incl. pack/product stand-out on shelf, competitor innovations) and feedback information to team.
- Understand the generated Channel & Customer Insights and able to translate to insight-based Channel Planning