Are you passionate about leading complex commissioning and start-up processes? We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Commissioning and Start-Up Manager to oversee the commissioning and start-up of large capital expenditure (CAPEX) projects in the food tech industry.
What we ask
- Bachelor's degree in food science, chemical engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in commissioning and start-up management for food tech projects, with a particular focus on food safety and quality.
- Strong understanding of food safety regulations, including HACCP, GMP, and FSMA, and familiarity with food safety and quality systems, including ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, and BRC Global Standards.
- Knowledge of commissioning and start-up processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Experience managing validation and certification processes for food safety and quality systems.
- Willingness to travel as required to project sites.
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence;
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it;
- Workweek of 40 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey;
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths;
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners;
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world;
- The opportunity to be a business partner to the project management leadership team to improve the delivery of projects for FrieslandCampina.
As a Commissioning and Start-up Manager, you will play a crucial role in the successful execution of our projects. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the commissioning and start-up phase of the project are completed safely and efficiently, together with a particular focus on food safety and quality.
The purpose of the CSU manager’s role is the development and implementation of commissioning and start-up plans, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and standards. You monitor and report on the progress of commissioning activities, identifying any issues and developing solutions to address them. Your coordination with various departments will ensure successful execution of commissioning plans and schedules. You will be liaising with clients, vendors, and contractors to ensure that all parties are aligned on the commissioning and start-up plans and schedules.
You will work in the global supply chain projects team with highly skilled project and program managers who are responsible for executing projects for FrieslandCampina across the globe. You are responsible for managing a team of commissioning and start-up specialists, providing direction, coaching, and support as needed.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.