The CSR Manager is responsible for implementing CSR activities according to the company strategy, in its ongoing commitment to become a more sustainable and socially responsible organization. You will also work closely with various departments to drive and manage activities that will contribute towards building a caring and inclusive culture within the company.
What we ask
- Bachelor's degree in communications, human resources, business or a related discipline.
- Minimum Five (5) years related experience in sustainable business, communications, and/or project management.
- Strong expertise in managing relationships, networks and teams that include a diverse group of people representative of the public and private sectors, community-based organizations, nonprofit and civic leadership as well as program beneficiaries.
- Experience working in a (very) fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills to oversee CSR Communications (press releases etc.) ensuring consistent messaging
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail (budget management & forecasting)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships and friendly working relationships
- Strategic thinking and creative solution-driven
- NGO experience is a plus
What we offer
Position : CSR Manager
- In coordination with and report to Corporate Affairs Director
- Provide data and work with other departments to collect data in the reporting process. Assist in analysis as required.
- Engaging and working with a variety of key internal/external stakeholders on the CSR strategy and programs
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness
- Liaise with associations/foundations/NGOs, or external agencies in order to promote CSR initiatives among the general public.
- Driving budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Work across the business to continue to identify innovative and strategic opportunities for CSR