Costumer Service Supervisor
Managing customer service team, providing the company relevant parties in the areas of consumer feedbacks, including product complaints, maintains customer satisfaction and providing problem-solving resources towards dairy nutrient knowledge.
What we ask
- Have a broader view than just your position and you can identify with our puprose "Nourishing by Nature"
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuosly looking for new opportunities to make a change
- Set of skills : Nutrition knowledge, customer service & contact center skill, understanding of product usage by consumer, product composition in FFI portfolio, product handling in the regions, health, growth and development.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Nutrition Major, Food Technology or equivalent
- Min 2 years working experience in related field
What we offer
Copy the current Compensation & Benefit text out of the Team Details section. Use 5 bullet points to shortly describe work environment, development opportunities and compensation & benefits
Copy the long vacancy description out of the Team Details Section. Describe what someone does on a daily basis. What are the main tasks and responsibilities.
Job Description and Team Details
1. Daily operational of Customer Service team
- Plan, check and monitor CSO team daily basis in receive and completion of complaint, inquiry and consultation from consumer nor distributor via hotline, email, social media, web chat and po-box.
- Check and approve market complaint from consumer.
- Monitor follow up market complaint from consumer and distributor to ensure all market complaint completed within target time.
- Monitor claim process market complaint from distributor (from register until send document claim to finance).
- Monitor stock of product replacement management to ensure availability of product.
2. Coordination with other Department or External agency
- Coordinate with Management Team to handle and solving hard complaint and inquiry.
- Liaise with agencies in order to develop and maintain contact center system, get accurate information and solving complaint related to Loyalty Program, and administration contract employee.
3. People Development
- Observe and assess skill, knowledge and productivity of CSO team.
- Conduct briefing & coaching for CSO to enhance skill and knowledge.
4. Database & Reporting
- Ensure accuracy and completion of customer database and monitoring summary database nor monthly report from CSO.
- CS & market Complaint monthly report.
- Quarterly brand report.
- Weekly market complaint summary.
- Create and updating Handbook of Contact Center consist of Product Knowledge (nutrition fact, composition product, Q & A),
- Procedure & Guideline Customer Service, Rules of Customer Service, Script of Contact Center, System, Loyalty Program Information.