Corporate Traineeship Technology
What we ask
- WO Master degree; preferably in Process Engineering, Food Process Technology, Mechanical Engineering with a process technology specialization or an equivalent study background (a completed master at the start of the traineeship is required);
- Entry level work experience and/or an internship or a relevant sideline in Technology;
- You have affinity with production and food process technology;
- You are a team player, analytical, result driven, and besides you have strong social and leadership skills;
- You have the ambition to build your career within the Technology field;
- Fluent in English;
- Values safety, sustainability and cultural diversity.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers the perfect environment to have an impact. We offer you a career and not just a job. Since we know your job is more than just a monthly paycheck. We'll provide you with a safe and friendly working environment, tools and support for your career and personal development. We value talents with different backgrounds, who want to be part of something bigger. At FrieslandCampina we work together, because everything is connected.
In this Traineeship you will join a program of two years, where you will complete two assignments of one year. Your assignments can be based at one of our production sites, at our innovation center in Wageningen or at the head office in Amersfoort. You can for instance be deployed as a Process Technologist at a production site or you can join a project in the overarching Technology Team. After the first year we assess together what could be a good second assignment for your development and personal growth. After the second assignment you will flow into a permanent position, which is a logical next step for your career within Technology!