Corporate Traineeship Supply Chain & Operations
Do you have a passion for production processes and would you consider working with a company that owns the entire chain, from grass to glass? On top of that, the ambition to develop yourself into a plant manager at one of our production sites and accordingly grow into a role as Supply Chain Director? Then this is the perfect traineeship for you!
What we ask
• WO Master preferably in Industrial Engineering and Management, (Process) Technology or Supply Chain Management (completed master at the start of the traineeship);
• Entry level work experience and/or an internship or relevant sideline in Supply Chain/Operations;
• You have affinity with production and Supply Chain;
• You are interested in working within the various disciplines within Supply Chain/Operations during the traineeship (QA, Operations, Maintenance, Plan & Deliver, etc.);
• You are flexible toward partially relocating within the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium for your assignments;
• You are a team player, analytical, result driven, and besides you have strong social and leadership skills;
• You have the ambition to build your career within a production environment;
• Fluent in Dutch (hard requirement).
What we offer
• A fast track program for future leaders
• Personal development program based on future leadership skills (eg. one-on-one coaching and hard and soft skill training)
• Career development program (eg. internal mentoring program, business challenges and career days)
• Two challenging one year assignments
• Informal activities with your interdisciplinary cohort (eg. introduction week and factory visit)
Every hour our 60 factories process 1.2 million liters of milk. In our plants, safety and continuous improvement are of paramount importance. We carry hundreds of technical and product innovations, with a value of more than half a billion euros per year. To contribute to a better world, we reduce our CO2 emissions by using green energy. In 2020 it will be 100% green energy. Moreover, we improve our energy and water efficiency even further every year by 2%. Does this make you excited? If so, the Supply Chain/Operations traineeship at FrieslandCampina is perfect for you!
FrieslandCampina offers the perfect environment to have an impact. We offer you a career and not just a job. Since we know your job is more than just a monthly paycheck. We'll provide you with a safe and friendly working environment, tools and support for your career and personal development. We value talents with different backgrounds, who want to be part of something bigger. At FrieslandCampina we work together, because everything is connected.
The traineeship will start on March 1st 2022. You can only apply if you are available on November 26th, 2021 for our final selection day.
You can apply for the Corporate Traineeship until October 17th, 2021 23:59h!
The traineeship is a program of 2 years, where you will complete two assignments for one year. Your assignments will be based at one of our production locations in the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium. For example, as a trainee you start as a Team Leader at the packaging department in Leerdam, as a Continuous Improvement Project Manager in Beilen, or as a Demand Planner in Amersfoort. After the first year we assess together what could be a good second assignment for your development and personal growth. After the second assignment you will flow into a permanent position, which is a logical next step for your career within Supply Chain/Operations.