Support F&B Europe regional management with financial analysis. Coordinate planning & control processes, for EMEA F&B OpCos, within the financial guidelines and policies, in order to advice and support Europe Region management of the realisation of the objectives in terms of efficiency, cost control and profitability.
What we ask
- Academic / Master (WO)Bachelor degree in Finance& Accounting / CPA/RA/RC
- Minimal 6 years working experience, preferably in matrix complex organisation
- Able to identify financial risks and opportunities
- Understanding information technology
- Experienced in business and legal consolidations
With the following skills:
- Diagnosis and problem solving
- Business Acumen and Judgment
- Influencing without authority
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communication both written and verbally
- Self-starter, hands on, Agile
What we offer
Business Group F&B and Region Europe management plays an important role in implementing global and category strategy.
In order to have in control end to end processes, clear management information is essential and compliance in all level of the organization is required.
The incumbent should be capable of effectively working in a fast changing environment, with:
- Multiple finance business partners in Corporate, Business Group, Region and OpCos
- Regional (Europe) management to
- Finanse Shared Service Centre in Budapest
The role will be part of the BG F&B planning and controlling team with a dotted line to the European Finance Director.
The main responsibilities are:
Planning and Reporting
- Responsible for on time in full EMEA reporting activities to Corporate and BG which includes actual, budget and forecast
- Evaluate current reporting, identify opportunities for improvement and recommend alternatives for enhanced data and improved efficiencies
- Drive process improvements and harmonization within the business group reporting community
- Monthly business review for EMEA OpCos: provides insight to line manager and Europe FD
- Support preparation of Europe MBR
- Participation in BG F&B and corporate projects
- Support to Financial Planning and Reporting Manager F&B in planning & reporting cycle and business analysis
- Business partner for finance community in complex accounting issues