Looking for an interesting senior Procurement position in Direct Materials? This strategic portfolio of ingredients is relevant for large parts of our business.
You will be responsible for the procurement of some Specialty raw materials that are globally used for the production of our end products. It concerns the portfolios of Stabilisers, Emulsifiers & Lecithins and special nutritional oils like Arasco and DHA oil. These ingredients are used globally in many consumer products, but also in an important part of our B2B portfolio.
What we ask
For this interesting position we have the following requirements:
- University degree (Masters degree or comparable)
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in a procurement, supply chain or commercial function in a complex international company.
- Required competencies: commercial drive for results, interpersonal skills, influencing skills, organizing & planning skills, proactive, decision making skills, ability to see overall view of business plan and recognizing and seizing business opportunities
- Project Management, PowerPoint and Presentation skills, Excel skills at level of building and maintaining charts and pivot tables.
- Full level of English
What we offer
We are offering you a challenging and international environment for a Procurement Professional.
- You will be based in Amersfoort, our central office
- You will be part of a very diverse team of Procurement Professionals that is keen on delivering value to the business
- Your work has a direct impact on the profitability of our business and you will be working closely with some commercial teams on realizing their commercial strategy
Key responsibility as a category buyer is to develop the global sourcing strategy for your product portfolios. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the supplier relationships. Stakeholder management, both external as well as internal, is at senior level.
Together with our Business Procurement teams you are responsible for driving optimization projects throughout our global organization.
Another key element of your job is to lead the governance and performance management of some strategic suppliers. Excellent communication and project management skills are essential for this.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Procurement Category team SpecialtiesThe category team Specialties is globally responsible for the sourcing of all specialty raw materials for FrieslandCampina. These raw materials are being used within the 60+ factories of FrieslandCampina. The category team is responsible for developing the sourcing strategies and executing the negotiations with the suppliers. Together with the Business Procurement teams on the locations, implementation of the sourcing strategies is performed.
You will be based in our central office in Amersfoort.