Business Procurement Manager Ingredients - Go to Market
Are you the true business partner who can bring procurement to the next level within our Ingredients business group?
We are looking for a business procurement manager for our Ingredients business group in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the execution and orchestration of procurement activities mostly focused in sales and marketing and in the central supply chain organization within the business group. You have the ability to act as a true business partner and act with speed and decisiveness to support the delivery off the business strategies for your own portfolio. It is your responsibility to maximize value for the company by getting the most value from supplier relationships. The business procurement manager is the filter between a diversity of more local needs and the global priorities of the Procurement function. You will work in the Ingredients business procurement team, together with 6 colleagues. The team is responsible for a total spend of 500 million Euro.
At FrieslandCampina Procurement, you will join a highly ambitious department with the mission to bring value for FrieslandCampina via a Transformation program. Inspired by connectivity, people development and efficiency, the Transformation Program offers a unique opportunity to change the heart of Procurement. We are seeking talented Procurement professionals who have a change mindset and want to join us. We value talent!
Let us know you are interested in hearing more. Read further and apply!
What we ask
- A university degree
- +5 years of experience preferrably in the food sector, within procurement.
- Excellent communication skills and a commercial mindset.
- Project management capabilities to ensure flawless execution of our strategies and initiatives.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Self-supporting and at the same time team-player in multiple teams.
- A strong affinity with commercial (sales and marketing) and central supply chain function (logistics, outsourced production and planning)
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
- Demand Management: The Distance between planning, commercial organization and operations requires strong focus on alignment to ensure proper communication towards our suppliers.
- Category Strategy Development – decentralized: Create and implement successful integrated sourcing strategies, aligning business goals and customer requirements with supply market capabilities.
- Strategic Sourcing and Sourcing Management: Needs to have an open eye for new developments in the commercial (sales and marketing) and supply chain (logistics, planning) domain in order to meet business needs with current as well as new suppliers.
- Supplier Management: Needs to build and maintain efficient supplier relations together with the different procurement disciplines and business stakeholders.
- Project Implementation: Is involved in many implementations and should have good skills as project member and manager.
- Quality & Risk Management: Develop contingency plans in alignment with R&D and Planning.
- Contract Management: Manage the creation, finalization and performance of contracts.
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure to build and maintain good relationships at both tactical and strategic level and seek approval on strategies, roadmaps and program management activities.
- Management of procurement activities across spend categories
- Business Net Promotor Score
- Value metrics: Hard Savings, Value Add, Payment term improvement
- SRM process in place
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You are part of a team of 7 business procurement managers working across different locations within the Ingredients business group (Amersfoort, Veghel, Borculo, Bedum, Workum and Delhi (USA)). Your base location will be Amersfoort where most of the business group colleagues in commercial and central supply chain are based.