Business Procurement Manager - Go to Market
We are looking for a Business Procurement Manager Go-to-market (GTM) for the Business unit Professional. In this role you will be the primary Procurement contact for the go-to-market teams of our Business Unit Professional. Your role will be very diverse and range from being the Procurement contact of some global Accounts teams, to being the counterpart for the Commercial team on creating transparency on Pricing or supporting External Manufacturing decisions and contracting. Together with the Cluster Head of Business Procurement Professional you will develop a Business Procurement Roadmap for the Business Unit Professional which is going to be translated into KPIs for the team and monitored on a monthly basis.
You have the ability to act as a true business partner and operate with speed and decisiveness to support the delivery of the business strategies. You deliver maximum value for the company by getting the most value from your supplier relationships. The Business Procurement manager is the filter between a diversity of local needs and the global priorities of the Procurement function.
The Business Procurement Team for the Business Unit Professional is a highly ambitious team of 8 experienced professionals that works for one of the fastest growing Businesses within FrieslandCampina. We are seeking talented Procurement professionals who have a change mindset and want to join us. We value talent!
What we ask
- Minimum bachelor degree (HBO)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Procurement or Commercial role, not necessarily Procurement experience required
- Excellent communication skills and a commercial mindset
- Project management capabilities to ensure flawless execution of our strategies and initiatives
- Self-supporting and at the same time team-player in multiple teams
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Demand Management: together with the Cluster Head of Business Procurement translate the Business Strategies into a Business Procurement Roadmap and KPIs for the team
- Participate in the customer teams of some Global Accounts and represent the Procurement department towards these customers
- Support the Commercial and Pricing department in translating Market developments in raw materials and packaging to the sales teams and customers
- Quality and Risk Management: responsible for managing the Contingency program for the Professional cluster in close cooperation with other colleagues from Supply Chain, R&D, Commerce and Procurement
- Act as the Category SPOC for External Manufacturing for the Business Unit Professional, be involved in Make-or-Buy decisions for the business and ensure external manufacturing sourcing projects are executed (either yourself or through the Category team)
- Be the SPOC for the Marketing Department in execution of projects and sourcing and contracting of Marketing spend
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
FrieslandCampina Procurement is responsible for all purchasing within FrieslandCampina. The team operates across their global offices and factories, across all functions and business groups. Roles at the Procurement department generally involve a lot of stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.At FrieslandCampina Procurement, you will join a highly ambitious department with the mission to bring value to FrieslandCampina. Inspired by connectivity, people development and efficiency, we offer a unique opportunity to change the heart of Procurement.