Business Procurement Manager (1 year Contract)
We're looking for someone just like you for our Business Procurement team in our Hong Kong Office - a go-getter who can take responsibility for own Procurement categories, drive business decisions and become invaluable partner for internal and external stakeholders.
You have the ability to act as a true business partner and operate with speed and decisiveness to support the delivery of the business strategies. You deliver maximum value for the company by getting the most value from your supplier relationships. The Business Procurement Manager is the filter between a diversity of local needs and the global priorities of the Procurement function. We are seeking talented Procurement professionals who have a change mindset and want to join us. We value talent!
What we ask
- Bachelor Degree in Purchasing, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or equivalent disciplines
- 5 years’ relevant experience of which minimum 1 year at managerial position, experience with working in professional and multinational company, preferably in food/ FMCG industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Ability to manage work under pressure, organize and prioritize work efficiently
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
What we offer
- A strong, professional background & infrastructure
- Dynamic, enthusiastic team, pleasant atmosphere
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Diverse, exciting, individual tasks and projects
- Tactical sourcing on indirect categories, collect business requirements and manage internal demand for goods/service
- Conduct RFP/RFQ, identify new potential suppliers, negotiate, and manage contracting process
- Monitor Procure-to-Pay process and maintain business integrity and ethics by adhering to company’s code of conduct
- Develop category and spend analysis of managed portfolio, and drive hard savings and value-add initiatives
- Perform stakeholder management, ensure alignment across different functions in organization
- Maintain vendor master and drive continuous improvement via supplier performance review
- Support ad-hoc and all Procure-to-Pay related projects
The Procurement department generally involves a lot of stakeholder management and supplier relationship management. At FrieslandCampina Procurement, you will join a highly ambitious department with the mission to bring value to FrieslandCampina. Inspired by connectivity, people development and efficiency, we offer a unique opportunity to change the heart of Procurement.