Business IT Analyst
The IT Business Analyst leads in ensuring that AMC’s 333M euro annual business for both GT & MT has the right winning digital capabilities to fuel its growth and ensure sustainable operations.
Ensures that Global IT Commerce Platform services are fit for use in consideration of local Ways of Working. Projects will be skillfully delivered by the IT Business Analyst to ensure the right process transformation, value creation is delivered, and change management is done with high quality to ensure no business disruption.
What we ask
- End-to-end Order to Cash Process
- Distributor Sales Processes
- End-to-end Merchandising Process
- At least 2 years experience in sales & distribution and merchandising processes
- Project Management
- Data and Analytics
- Service Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Drive WIN-WIN partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with business-oriented, data-driven mindset.
- Shows strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Proven ability to build cross-functional partnership and inspire collaboration; strong communicator to various levels as well as business departments, through excellence in communicative skills, empathy, and adaptability.
- Shows leadership skills & able to inform, transform, and enable the GT team to optimize Distributor operations.
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
- Process Transformation Design: Lead a user centric design approach to developing/improving distributor system functionalities to drive process optimization and improved user experience.
- Lead implementation of Digital Capabilities: Own the scoping, project planning, testing and deployment plan of new capabilities to sellers across all distributors. Manages both internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality adoption of digital tools and processes.
- Subject Matter Expert for Perfect Store & Supply Chain systems and processes: Develops mastery in both technical and process knowledge to define Perfect Store & Distributor standards and drive adoption of best practices. Continuously work with CCD and Distributor to ensure compliance to AMC’s standards.
- Capability Building: Builds overall systems, analytical, and leadership capability across ~50 field supervisors and 18 distributors systems analysts.
- Business Analysis: Has deep understanding of the GT business and continuously works with the Data and Analytics team to help deliver new insights and enable a more data drive GT team.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.