Bakery Marketing Intern (FC Professionals)
Within the Bakery category team, we are seeking a talented, creative and analytical intern who has interest in marketing and wants to work in an international context.
Within the business group FrieslandCampina Professional, the Bakery category team plays a strategic role. This team is focusing on the Bakery world and how to serve bakers in the best way with a broad portfolio of high quality products such as cream and butters. In your role, you will be working with our teams in Europe, China and SE Asia region and your colleagues of the global Bakery team. As well as external agencies.
If you’re a “Foodie”, marketing & digital savvy, with a strong interest in what makes bakers tick, this will be a perfect internship for you.
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- Studying at Bachelor / Master level in the direction of Marketing, Business Administration, Innovation management or a similar commercial route.
- You have a strong affinity with marketing or business development and want to learn more about working in a FMCG environment
- Strategical and operational thinking
- Is hands-on and can work independently
- Has a structured approach and is able to plan own work
- Is a team player in a primarily virtual team
- Excellent communication skills & good stakeholder management
- Fluent in English
- Available for a period of 6 months (3-4 days per week)
- Possible to combine internship with own graduation project
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
In this role, your tasks and responsibilities will be quite diverse. Examples of key tasks are supporting in marketing campaigns (from developing communication materials to preparing for internal trainings), category management and customer support, like: conducting and analyzing research, create website content and working on product extensions and introductions.
You will work together with the digital team to improve the digital experience on our platforms and support in the execution of market research for NPD projects. And there will be a lot more! In this role you will be part of the Bakery category team.
You will partly work from home and partly in our main office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
FrieslandCampina Professional (FC-P) is a world-class, global leader in solutions for B2B professionals and dairy-based value-added ingredients. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, we help customers to win in the market. The business units serves the bakery and horeca channels, as well as the food and beverage industrial manufacturers. FC-P is a global business with sales offices, dedicated research and production facilities in over 30 countries across the globe.