Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing (contract)
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager (contract role to cover maternity leave) is highly skilled in brand communications and media advertising -- acting as the support to the brand teams in the creation, planning, execution, and optimization of FrieslandCampina HK Ltd integrated brand campaigns. This role will immerse the individual into the spectrum of the business that covers brand management, campaign planning and execution, media strategy and implementation -- with a focus on digital media.
What we ask
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in marketing/digital marketing
- Proven experience in creating winning communications plans, social contents and storytelling
- Solid experience of managing social media channels, KOL, external content partners, and mastering content creation (branded & editorial)
- Track record on China Marketing & Cross-border e-Commerce is an advantage
- Strong time and project management skills with attention to details
- Strong ability to handle multitasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadline
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards.
- We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Assist in planning and implementing digital brand contents and communications across paid, owned and earned media channels
- Create and manage brand’s social media presence & always-on contents for both HK & South China market across major social platforms (FB, IG, Youtube, WeChat & The Red, etc) to drive social iWOM
- Develop contents for owned platforms like Chatbox and manage CRM communication contents for both prenatal & Masterbrand.
- Assist in setup & execution of digital & social campaigns and managing external agency partners
- Identify and collaborate with KOL and external content partners based on business needs
- Manage mainland agency partners to drive China marketing
- Partner with Digital CX & Performance team to drive total digital marketing excellence
- Partner with brand, CRM, sales, regulatory & other functional teams to ensure content excellence in relevant touchpoints, with the aim of driving quality traffic, engagement and conversions
- Assist manager to stay abreast of industry and best practices with competitive monitoring
- Research topics and source knowledge independently for content marketing purposes
- Monitor assigned spending to maximize spend efficiency
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 11.5 billion euro. FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s five largest dairy companies.
In Hong Kong, our key consumer products are Infant Milk and Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of Friso and Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.