API Management Architect
We are looking for an enthusiastic API Management Architect who is passionate about technology, fascinated by its unlimited possibilities and can join us in our digital transformation journey.
It is our goal to build up an API strategy for the entire FrieslandCampina ecosystem and API's are instrumental for our digital transformation, to connect people and systems. Are you excited to join this journey?
What we ask
Technical Skills and experiences that the ideal candidate need to bring in:
- 8-10 years of overall experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience in API technologies
- Must have knowledge on Java, Java Script and Node JS
- Must have knowledge on cloud infrastructure SAP,AWS and AZURE
- Must have knowledge on Kubernetes
- Work with CI/CD tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Good understanding of Cloud technology and cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- API Design/ Developer
- API Business Analysis/Strategy
- API Portal Management
- Cyber Security and Privacy (Know-How)
- Project Management & Integration Methodologies (SAFE, SCRUM/Agile, WaterFall, Lean etc)
- Modern Communication Protocols
- Data Literacy/Knowledge
- Hands-on development of API Proxies in API Portal and publishing API Endpoint using API Product
- Extensive knowledge on API Policies that need to be applied on API Proxy, SAP Gateway
- Should be able to publish an API with security policies (such as OAUTH 2.0, SAML Assertion, Logon ticket etc) and manage entitlements in SAP APIM
- Should have knowledge on publishing API's Synchronous and Asynchronous scenarios.
- Design Thinking / process knowledge
- Automation CICD pipeline (Know-how) Dev-Ops
- Overall Cloud development AWS/Azure/Google
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Organizational Skills that the ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent Communication
- Stakeholder management skills
- High learning agility
- Adaptability to changing needs
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence.
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- We are open to international applicants! Relocation support (such as immigration, housing, tax ruling and assessment) can be expected from the company.
- You would help drive the strategy and roadmap for API’s within the organization. In this role you would collaborate closely with business operating platforms to fulfil the requirements.
- Key responsibility includes Strategy, Design, Development, and Support of various API’s in landscape
- API manager should have through understanding & knowledge on JSON language and Restful services
- Understand the needs of our internal & external customer and translate business requirements to user stories for our development team
- Be the subject matter expert on API library and integration capabilities.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities to ensure requirements have been satisfied.
- Meet project deliverables on timelines.
- Interface with our partners to deliver the project deliverables and relevant support