Accounts Receivable Analyst (Vietnamese Speaker)
We are recruiting for a Accounts Receivables Analyst to manage the portfolio for Vietnam entity. This role will mainly run the Accounts Receivable activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the AR Team. This role must be able to read and write in Vietnamese.
What we ask
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
At least 2 years of experience in the finance function.
Must be able to read and write in Vietnamese
Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Run Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy
- Perform credit assessment for new and existing customer.
- Evaluate customer risk category : Provide advice in handling credit profiles (limits, payment guarantees, etc.)
- Provide credit limit proposal for new and existing customer to OPCO.
- Provide recommendation to OPCO for additional financial security for new or existing customer.
- Release of credit limits/overdue order blocked
- Monitoring of credit blocked and perform the assessment
- Provision for doubtful debts : provide proposal of provision for doubtful debts
- Review customer credit limit form and SAP data
- Analysis of outstanding items of debtors about skipped or partial payments, or customer errors
- Projects and continuous improvement : Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AR process
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.