Accounts Receivable Analyst (Vietnamese Speaker)
We are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to be part of our growing Trade Spend team. You will primarily be responsible for the daily execution of the Trade Spend and Billing management activities and processes as well as contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives and support the back-up of operational tasks within the AR Team.
What we ask
- Must be proficient (read,speak and write) in both Vietnam and English languages
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new oppurtunities to make a change
- Self motivated
- Ability to adapt to change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Finance Function
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Support the Team Manager for the execution and management of Trade spend activity, in line with corporate policies, guidelines and SLAs with Opco.
- Support Team Manager in identifying and implementing changes in the Trade Spend way of working.
- ‘Chain meetings’: inform, communicate and solve problems in consultation with OpCo (Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Business Control) and FSSC (Accounts Payable, Banking, Financial Accounting).
- Perform Rebate Accruals
- Perform Rebate settlement
- Perform invoice/credit note matching against upfront deduction and clear the trade spend open items in SAP.
- Perform Billing verification
- Identify each invoice/credit note for matching
- Liaise with OPCO for clarification as and when required
- Perform PQT activity
- Perform trade spends related balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare related trade spends or billing reports
- Prepare customer monitoring reports based on the agreed turnaround time.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the trade spends process.
- Support change activity as and when required
- Back up operational task within the Accounts Receivable team
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.