Accounts Receivable Analyst (Cantonese Speaker)
We are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to manage the AR Credit Risk & Collection portfolio. This role will mainly run the Accounts Receivable activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to projects as well as involving in the back-up of operational tasks within the Accounts Receivable team. This role must be able to read and write in Chinese and able to speak in Cantonese.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
- At least 2 years of experience in the finance function, preferably in Accounts Receivable
- Must be able to read and write in Chinese, and able to speak in Cantonese
- Knowledge of finance applications and processes and exposure to SAP & credit management tool
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
- Learning and development for career growth
- Exposure to multinational culture
- Empowerment and leadership opportunity to lead projects and activities
Run Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy
Follow up on all overdues and resolve any disputes with customers on a timely manner
Identify reasons for non-payment and propose action plans
Analyze the debtors' outstanding items on skipped or partial payments, or customer errors
Perform collection call and e-mail to customers and set reminders on the next payment due date
Pro-active role in assessing customers' payment behavior - Analyze structural payment behavior
Ensure orders are managed and released timely in accordance to the guidelines
Provide proposal of provision for doubtful debts
Involve in month end close and prepare AR reports with commentaries
Contribute to the continuous improvements and implementation of changes in the AR process.
Back-up daily operational tasks within the Accounts Receivable team
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.