Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Primarily responsible for the daily execution of Accounts Receivable accounting processes in line with corporate guidelines, internal procedures and the departmental goals, focusing on the Credit Risk and Evaluation portfolio.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
- At least 2 years of working experience in Credit Risk area
- Knowledge of finance applications and proscesse
- Exposure to SAP and credit management tool
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
- Exposure to multinational and dynamic culture
- Continuous learning and development for career growth
- Empowerment and leadership opportunity to lead projects and activities
- Daily lunch provided
- Analyze customers: financial position, credit reports, reports of credit insurance companies, payment behavior
- Perform credit assessment for new and existing customer
- Evaluate customer risk category, country risk and industry trend analysis to minimize the block orders
- Perform assessment on the credit blocked
- Analyze structural payment behavior
- Provide credit limit proposal for new and existing customer to OPCO
- Provide recommendation to OPCO if additional financial security for customer is required
- Review customer credit limit form and SAP data.
- Provide proposal of provision for doubtful debts
- Support Team Manager in reviewing the global/local credit policy and update changes in the policy as and when applicable
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the credit risk process.
- Participate in projects to improve AR processes by technologies or quality improvements
- Back up operational task within the Accounts Receivable team
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.