Accounts Receivable Analyst
We are looking for a dedicated personality to join our big family as Accounts Receivable Analyst to primarily responsible for the daily execution of Accounts Receivable accounting processes in line with corporate guidelines, internal procedures and the departmental goals, focusing on the Collection activities.
What we ask
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
At least 2 years of experience in the finance function.
Knowledge of finance applications and processes and exposure to SAP
Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- To ensure timely collection of receivables and taking prompt action to follow up with customers on all overdue invoices
- To resolve any discrepancies from customer and respond to all related queries on a timely manner
- To reconcile the customer's accounts in order to minimize any disputed invoices
- To drive specific action items to reduce overdues from customer
- To follow up regularly with customers and various team to close any open item or outstanding issues
- To prepare weekly AR Aging and other monthly related AR reports
- To highlight any potential payment issues to management or appropriate team
- To analyze customer's structural payment behavior
- To prepare the proposal of provision for doubtful debts
- To participate in projects to improve AR processes by technologies or quality improvements
- To back up operational task within the Accounts Receivable team
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
AR department in FSSC provides support on the credit risk, collection and trade spend management activities for most of our ASIA OPCOs. Currently we have about 9 operating companies (OPCO) that already onboarded to FSSC ASIA team. The role of the Trade Spend Manager will need to manage the activities that stipulated in the JD.