Accounts Payable Analyst II-Cash Application & Bank Recon (Thai Speaker)
We are looking for a dedicated personality to join our big family as Accounts Payable Analyst to manage the portfolio for Asia entities. This role is to perfrom the Cash Application & Bank Reconciliation activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the AP Cash App & Banking Team. This role must be able to speak, read and write in THAI language.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Cash Application & Bank Reconciliation activities
- Basic knowledge & understanding of accounting process is a MUST
- SAP knowledge & shared service experience is an added advantage
- Proficiency in THAI language is a MUST.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Run Accounts Payable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy
- Prepare payment analysis for incoming payments that reflected in the bank statement and allocate payments according to the remittance advice from the customer.
- Coordinate with AR team member and Opco to achieve a high level of teamwork in the completion customer clearing
- Investigate any partial payment or upfront deduction from the customer.
- Perform customer account reconciliation for incoming payment posting
- Pursuit and clean up the list of open items - Matching of deductions.
- Responsible for OPCO Cash Application process
- Report and discuss overdue reports with Collection team.
- Discuss escalation with Team Manager
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AP process.
- Back-up daily operational tasks within the Accounts Payable team
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Accounts Payable department has certain manual process that can be improved and automated.We are more than happy to receive any ideas and suggestion from anyone in order to improve our internal processess. We have operation team that is able to share out the current process and will bring you up to speed on the pain area in executing their daily activity.