We are recruiting for a Payment & Treasury Analyst to manage the portfolio for syndicated and non-syndicated markets. This role will mainly run the treasury activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the Treasury team. This role must come with Payment / Treasury background
What we ask
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or Equivalent
- Preferably candidate with bank payment and treasury experience
- Full-Time position(s) available
What we offer
- Learning and development for career growth
- Exposure to multinational culture
- Empowerment and leadership opportunity to lead projects and activities
**Payments & Treasury **
- Responsible for producing daily cash flow position
- Executing Foreign Exchange (FX) purchase & Money Market (MM) placements
- Review payment proposals
- Being the liason person with Corporate Treasury
- Attending bi-weekly calls on cash flow management with Corporate Treasury
- Bank administration for entities transitioned to FSSC
- Act as second line of support on payment related questions via telephone and email
- Execute month end closure activities
- Maintain documentation in accordance with local legislation and company policies
- Execute task as per the internal control framework
- Participate in process optimization projects and implementation of improvements
- Provide supports in migration projects to ensure smooth transition of activities to FSSC
- Ensure periodic financial and non-financial KPIs are achieved for Accounts Payable, according to defined formats and procedures and (local) legislation.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.