Project Manager NPDI
We are looking for a New Product Development Implementation Manager (NPDI). FrieslandCampina R&D develops regularly new products for our customers. After development the new products must be efficiently transferred from R&D to the Production organization in Beilen. The NPDI manager will be responsible for the transfer and the validation of the new products in Production.
What we ask
- Degree at HBO or WO level in technical discipline (Wageningen, (process)technology, Technische bedrijfskunde)
- Proven experience in project management or production management in Dairy, Food or Pharma.
- Proven experience in NPD packaging projects.
- Experience in QA and validation is appreciated
- Able to manage multi disciplinary teams in a structured way
- Good communication skills at various level
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence. We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package (Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home).
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
The NPDI Manager will be:
Project manager of trial and validation production teams:
- Leading the trial and validation teams
- Preparation, execution and reporting of trial and validation productions according to agreed planning
- Adequate resourcing of the validation teams
- Organize the information flow to Production Consumer Packaging and other stakeholders
- Focus on the NPD packaging projects
Portfolio manager of NPD projects to be transferred to Production:
- Determine and check documentation package when starting NPD implementation
- Overview trial and validation productions and control of the validation budget
- He/she will also set up and improve procedures and work instructions to optimize the transfer of NPD projects and reduce the lead time of the transfers.
FrieslandCampina R&D develops regularly new products for our customers. After development the new products must be efficiently transferred from R&D to the Production organization in Beilen. The NPDI manager will be responsible for the transfer and the validation of the new products in Production.
Our factory in Beilen has traditionally been known as the 'Domo', also known as the Drenthe Ondermelk Organization. Here we work together every day to produce the highest possible quality infant nutrition and infant nutrition ingredients. All this to ensure that all babies worldwide can grow up healthy. We do this with more than 600 employees. This makes the Beilen plant one of FrieslandCampina's largest production sites. Would you like to know more about our factory in Beilen? Click here: Take a look at our milk powder factory in Beilen | FrieslandCampina Global Career Site