The Manager Distribution is part of the Distribution & Services team within the Supply Chain organization of the business group Ingredients. In this role you will drive the logistical processes from supply point to customer and you will be responsible for development and execution of the Warehouse & Transport strategy. The Manager Distribution will collaborate with a lot of different stakeholders inside and outside the Business Group (sales, planning, plant logistics, procurement, finance, IT, etc).
What we ask
- MScDegree, preferably in Supply Chain Management;
- 6-8 years’ experience in Logistics management;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with international distribution;
- Capable to build a true relation of trust with both commercial and supply chain business partners;
- Clear decision making capabilities & result oriented;
- Open minded/ willingness to collaborate in the value chain;
- Willingness to travel ca. three days a week within the Netherlands.
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence;
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package (Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home);
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey;
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths;
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners;
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
• Develop and ensure execution of the Warehouse & Transport strategy in line with the Business Group Ingredients strategy;
• Optimize the distribution network, drive cost/mT down;
• Responsible for optimal operation at the different external warehousing and distribution locations;
• Analyze logistical (work)processes from supply point to customer, evaluate bottlenecks, identify opportunities and initiate and ensure implementation of improvements in processes, procedures and systems for the total end-to-end Deliver process;
• Responsible to ensure safety and compliance in the Warehouse & Transport area;
• Responsible for monitoring and follow up on service level agreements and complaint management;
• Consulting role towards the Go-to-market teams with respect to logistic topics towards customers;
• Negotiate with internal/external customers/suppliers based on defined specifications, SLA’s and check compliance with (framework) contracts/SLA’s, in cooperation with procurement;
• Ensure that the SLA between the business partners is defined according to the FrieslandCampina standards and monitor and report performance according to SLA to relevant stakeholders;
• Participate in projects overarching BG’s within Deliver domain;
• Guide the Warehousing & Transportation team to be best in class, being a vitalized and engaged team;
• Responsible for guiding and developing your team through goalsetting, regular 1:1’s and addressing performance;
• Enable a culture of continuous improvement of processes.