Customer Services Officer
In the customer care team of FC Professional, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Care Officer who loves to work in an ambitious environment where you can combine your customer obsessed mindset and communication skills to realize agreed service level and flawless customer experience.
FrieslandCampina Professional develops, produces, and commercializes a range of dairy products with added value, targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food companies across the globe.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- MBO degree with 2-4 years of experience or bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the FMCG industry (knowledge of SC in FMCG)
- Knowledge and experience of SAP system, Microstrategy, MS Office
- Knowledge of/and experience with the latest communication techniques (Chat, WhatsApp)
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken
- Extreme drive towards customer satisfaction and balance against operational excellence
- Team player
- Results driven mindset
- Eager to continuously learn & improve
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary, but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
In this position you will be responsible for:
Order Management and Customer Service
- Being first point of contact for the customer. Managing customer requests for information or support (eg. answering questions on delivery or complaints) and provides desired information to deliver an optimal customer service experience with different communication channels and techniques (on time)
- Pro-actively informing customers on potential issues
- Executing order entry (order entry via mail, fax, EDI) in alignment with the existing contracts; Signals issues and works closely with other departments on solutions
- Able to run an ATP check, Idoc management
- In case of scarcity, ensures distribution of available products over open orders, given the set of guidelines and procedures.
- Manages (order processing) robot related activities such as identifying new opportunities and problem solving of orders not processed
- Generates invoices and credit notes
- Manages specific transport related activities when applicable, Aligns with LSP on customer desired delivery timeslot, signals issues and pro-actively acts on theseInformation, Communication & Improvement
- Monitors execution of daily tasks, agreements with (internal) customers, and signals potential (threatening) deviation to be able to react on time
- Follows Logistics Account Manager / Sales plans on customer specific topics & directions
- Together with other Customer SC departments responsible to realize service level and other logistics targets (eg. minimization of waste)
- Updates reporting, work processes, quality regulations on time
- Secures clean desk way of working in SAP and analysis problems if occurred
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and implements those or seeks support when required
- Gives input for (cross-)department improvement projects and/or optimization of customer care processes
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.