Manager Technical Services
FrieslandCampina is one of the leading companies in the Dairy industry.
For our Rotterdam and Maasdam location we are recruiting for an ambitious and inspiring Maintenance Manager.
- Looking for an opportunity where you directly influence the site performance
- Able to inspire the maintenance teams of Maasdam and Rotterdam
- Looking to lead challenging projects and innovation?
Does the above describe you? Then please have a look at the job descripton below. We look forward to receiving your application!
What we ask
- Completed education HBO or WO (technical and/or business administration)
- Knowledge and experience in the field of management/leadership, maintenance and project management in a technical, operational environment (line organization)
- Experience in the field of maintenance processes in the Dairy IndustryExperience in the field of quality systems
- Knowledge of Coupaand SAP (Planning and Financial Processing)
What we offer
• Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
• FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
• The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
1.Regulatory Compliance of Safety, Quality, Healthand Environment Procedures
• Creates a safe working environment for its own staff, visitors and contractors
• Ensures compliance with safe working procedures and safe conduct of own/hired personnel
• Ensurestechnical departments/teams comply with all applicable laws and regulations
• Provides valid certificates and licenses for the site coming under responsibility of Technical Department (License to Operate, License to Sell)•Ensures continuousand smooth auditingof processes and systems
• Actively monitors compliance anomalies/issuesand establish improvement potential for maintenance work processes refinement
• Making employees aware of existing safety regulations (7 life savingrules) and quality regulations.
• Leads, coaches, develops and motivates the team and the individual employees,
• Involves team and employees in change and is responsible for communication (change management)
• Determines and supervises training and development needs and takes care of setting up and managing knowledge & skills matrix
• Provides performance management cycle and absenteeism interviews
• Ensures recruitment and selection of personnel within given (budgetary) frameworks
• Creates a culture that is performance driven, customer focused and cost efficient
3.Maintenance & Asset Management StrategyDevelopment
• Provides input to location strategy and translates it into a maintenance and asset management strategyand annual plan/ budget for technicaldepartment
• Monitors standardization and implementation procedures according to template
• Suggests and implements continuous improvement of maintenance processesto ensure effective and efficient operation and development of Facilities, Utilities and Maintenance of Assets
4.Implementation of Maintenance & Asset Management Strategy
• Identify asset performance requirements and ensure SLAs compliance along with asset performance targets•Responsible for effective and efficient service of the departments/teams and cooperation with other departments/teams.
• Drive initiatives to improve technical availability and reduce cost
• Implements the Maintenance Performance Framework (MPFxl)
• Ensures availability and optimal deployment of required capacity of personnel
• Responsiblefor the plant technical construction file (technical documentation, maintenance plans, FMECA, etc.) and ensuring the technical integrity of the assets•Monitors timely delivery of technical planning and quality
5.Execution of projects and innovation
• Responsible for initiating investments (Projects) with a size of <1,5ME
• Responsible for the execution of the above projects based on LCC, from performance requirements, CAPEX decision, pre-and basic engineering (including management and contracting external parties), Detail Engineering, Build and Commissioning and the Maintenance and Integrity build up to In operation and On target performance of the assets.
• Ensures proper transfer of projects to the operational organization
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.