Packaging Specification Specialist
Working in FrieslandCampina’s Global Packaging Development Team means you are truly serving the world. You will be part of a team involved in developing new low-cost packaging formats for the Nigerian market, creating the next generation Global Infant Formula packaging format for Friso, validating new sustainable materials for liquid carton packaging for western Europe, or designing a new packaging for condensed milk in Asia.
We challenge you to bring in your expertise to our team to be the linking pin within the packaging department and within FrieslandCampina for all packaging specification topics. From the R&D Centre in Wageningen, you drive packaging specification globally and direct data & system to high efficiency and quality. To provide advice & support you will be closely connected with packaging developers in the Global Packaging Development Team and all other disciplines such as RA, QA, Procurement and SQM.
Was wir erwarten
To become Packaging Specification Specialist, you are/have:
- Bachelor degree, in packaging technology, quality assurance or related field
- Relevant experience in packaging specification management
- Affinity with:
- specification management systems, ideally SAP PLM
- data processing and analytics in Excel
- quality & food contact regulation
- Eager to learn, develop and apply new knowledge and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (fluency in English)
- Quality mindset, detail oriented & punctual
- Enjoys being part of a team and works hands on to professionalize the team
Was wir bieten
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
As Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist you are part of the FrieslandCampina Packaging Department. This is an international community with 50+ colleagues from 12 different countries and we are based in Wageningen (the Netherlands), Singapore and multiple countries in Europe and Asia. Indeed, we see a mix of personalities and cultures as the perfect breeding ground for innovations. Our team members hold at least a Bachelor’s degree, gained experience with working in different cultures and are above average interested in consumer behaviour or technology. They cooperate to achieve our ambitious targets.