Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist
Working in FrieslandCampina’s Global Packaging Development Team means you are truly serving the world. You will be part of a team involved in developing new low-cost packaging formats for the Nigerian market, creating the next generation Global Infant Formula packaging format for Friso in Asia or validating new sustainable materials for liquid carton packaging for western Europe.
We challenge you to bring in your expertise to our team to drive packaging specification as well as safety and compliance of these materials. From the R&D Centre in Wageningen, you provide advice & support to internal as well as external parties, making sure the products and related consumer safety is guaranteed. All this takes place in the close connection with the Global Packaging Development Team and internal disciplines such as RA, QA, Procurement and SQM.
Was wir erwarten
To become Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist, you are/have:
- A relevant background in packaging quality & safety and/or regulation
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in packaging specification and/or food contact material topics.
- Affinity with:
- specification management systems, ideally SAP PLM
- quality & food contact regulation
- compliance & risk assessments
- Eager to learn, develop and apply new knowledge and processes, good analytical skills & detail oriented
- Enjoys being part of a team and works hands on to professionalize the team
Was wir bieten
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
As a Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist, your main accountabilities and responsibilities will be:
- Advice and support suppliers, co-manufacturers and internal teams on packaging compliance related topics
- Secure compliance of packaging materials through review of compliance declarations and supporting documentation
- Maintaining packaging specification for one of the portfolios and facilitate in change processes.
- Support in replying on food safety and compliance questions from internal or external customers
- Supports on the implementation of SAP PLM, the global tool in which all packaging specification will be managed.
As Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist you are part of the FrieslandCampina Packaging Department. This is an international community with 50+ colleagues from 12 different countries and we are based in Wageningen (the Netherlands), Singapore and multiple countries in Europe and Asia. Indeed, we see a mix of personalities and cultures as the perfect breeding ground for innovations. Our team members hold at least a Bachelor’s degree, gained experience with working in different cultures and are above average interested in consumer behaviour or technology. They cooperate to achieve our ambitious targets.