Process Engineer is responsible to monitor, implement resolutions and optimize production processes, investigate process discrepancies, propose and test potential solutions to ensure the manufacturing process within the plant are maintained and optimal.
Participate or lead projects to define, prepare and execute the plan as well as create support for project objectives in line with business needs conforming to project management guidelines, to deliver according to objectives to realise business objectives.
Was wir erwarten
Knowledge and Experience
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years' of experience working in a manufacturing facility or a Master's degree with experience working in a manufacturing environment. Degrees in Chemical, Process, Industrial or Food Manufacturing Engineering required.
- Monitor/improve the efficiency, output and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements by collecting and interpreting data from technical and operating personnel
- Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing method (with the assistance of Sr. colleagues)
- Provides problem analysis and problem resolution
- Work with production personnel to design and solve manufacturing/design issues and implement cost reduction ideas with regarding to our products
- Work with the Quality Department to define problem areas and implement product improvements based on customer concerns
- Work with the R&D Department to move pilot lab production to full scale production
Was wir bieten
The Process Engineer role is essential to helping ensure our success through the monitoring and improvement of the equipment and has the mindset that will always seek to do better! You will work in collaboration with a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people - what you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - deliver healthy nutrition to millions around the world.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including health benefits and 401k. FrieslandCampina also offers you the ability to continue to grow, because that development benefits both our products and your career.
- Support operations with the production of existing and new products
- Set up, plan, execute and analyze experiments, and reports results, taking into account possible risks to production
- Build and maintain a network of relevant internal and external relations, stakeholders, partners and customers, especially operations and R&D
- Support scale-up and implementation of new processes in operational environment, according to all applicable guidelines
- Identify new commercial and technological developments inside and outside own organization, generate new opportunities, in cooperation with others and in line with business requirements
- Design, test and implement innovative and technologically feasible processes in production environments
- Ensure periodical project management reporting, quantitative and qualitative, according to defined formats and project management guidelines