Tax and Internal Risk & Control Manager
Are you analytical by nature? Are you ready to become part of a leading FMCG company with real "love brands" on the market? We are looking for someone just like you for our Finance team in our Budapest Office - a professional who is an expert of tax regulations, internal controls and building relationships with tax authorities as well as our internal departments. If it is in your nature to seek out a challenge as part of a high-performing team, please read on.
What we ask
- College/University degree
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably at an audit firm
- Knowledge of FMCG sector is an advantage
- Active, working proficiency level of English language and Hungarian language knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, persuasive, good stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, result-oriented, precise in keeping deadlines
- Accurate, independent work habit
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
What we offer
- You can be an active member of the everyday life of a multinational company with a stable background
Gain insight into the day-to-day operations and work of a successful team
Pleasant atmosphere within a winning organization (locally and as a member of a global network)
- Professional and challenging working enviroment,continuous learning opportunities
- Long-term development potential
- Competitive benefit package
- Hybrid way of working
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Develop/contribute to the development of policies, procedures and/or systems, consider the needs of the business and implement these in line with external regulations
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks, assure compliance
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Conduct ongoing reviews of internal controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations and assessment of Internal Controls.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.