Category Procurement Manager IT - Supply Chain
Corporate Procurement is a strategic enabler of FrieslandCampina purpose and profitable growth by driving outside in and maximizing value creation (innovation, sustainability and efficiencies) with our suppliers and partners through optimized and resilient sourcing solutions and strategic partnerships.
To realise our business ambitions and beyond, IT and Digital are key enablers. FrieslandCampina’s strategy is to enable and drive digital technology and information with the aim to offer digitally enhanced experiences. For our consumers, customers, employees and farmers. To support this transition towards pervasive data-driven decision making and to become a digital agile organisation IT needs suppliers and strategic partners that understand this strategy. Needless to say, as a Category Manager IT Supply Chain, you play an important role in this journey.
Are you interested in joining our global procurement organisation and support IT with their digital, data-centric transformation journey? Read further and apply!
Was wir erwarten
Our ideal candidate is equipped not only with the right procurement and IT knowledge but is also a person who seeks continuous improvement within their own and related subject areas. As developments are fast, you make it a habit to stay up-to-date on new developments and bring improvement suggestions based on these learnings.
- University (master) or postgraduate degree.
- More than 10 years of relevant working experience (IT contract, sourcing, vendor management; managing big IT (services) suppliers)
- Good knowledge and broad understanding of global IT supplier market and Supply Chain solutions.
- Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to build, manage and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners to achieve agreed business objectives; ensure regular, coordinated interaction between partners and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate between different offices with IT in terms of supplier/ partner relationships to deliver cost reduction and maximum value from key third party contracts.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Understanding IT (service) cost drivers and ability to drive a continuous cost optimization effort
- Strategic thinking and alignment skills (vision/concepts)
- Result-oriented, persuasion, problem solving skills.
As an international company, our primary business language is English, and we often work with remote teams. Bringing in excellent communication skills and good cultural awareness will accelerate your success!
Was wir bieten
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence.We offer great work-life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Divers training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
- When working in the central office: free cheese and milk at lunch, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy.
In this position, you will be a true procurement leader and business partner for IT in the SAP domain.
The scope of work includes:
Develops and formulates, in close cooperation with relevant IT and business stakeholders, a global (sub)category strategy for the SAP domain to drive sustainable value with a 3-year horizon.
Sets up, maintains and leads SRM process with selected suppliers within the SAP domain to realize and unlock value through fact-based performance management, joint business planning and room for improvement and innovations
Supports IT to further develop their relationship management with SAP and strategic vendors within the category to a more mature level
Ensures internal and external governance structure is effectively implemented and builds these upon trust and performance.
Supports alignment between IT and suppliers in the SAP vendor ecosystem regarding innovative technology, architecture, benchmarking, audit and security.
Closes, manages and exits contract and relationships with (strategic) vendors in the SAP landscape to drive service excellence and mitigate risks in the IT-value chain.
Support optimization of centralized SAP product ownership and contracting to enable SAP transformation in the next 3-5 years.
Manage the strategy of the longtail of non-strategic vendors and contracts in the SAP domains in close corporation with IT organization and other offices within Corporate Procurement
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Corporate Procurement department takes care of all purchasing. The team operates across their global offices and factories, across all functions and business groups. Roles at the Corporate Procurement department generally involve a lot of stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
In the past 2 years, Corporate Procurement has been implementing a new Operating Model. Strong Category Procurement teams and strategies are one of the key pillars of this transformation. In this role you will be part of the category Professional Services, a young and dynamic team that is building up their successtory within the Indirect Materials & Services domain.
Do want to be part of and contribute to that succes....then let's have a chat.