Digital Performance Manager
As a Data Analyst, Your responsibility is to bring data into insights and drive strategic and operational decision making. You will work closely with the Marketing Team, Commercial team and IT to grow our Hong Kong business with our Friso brand.
Was wir erwarten
- 7+ years working experience and relevant track record in MNC of performance marketing related role or media agency at similar capacity, of which at least 3 years in managerial position.
- Strong business acumen and data analytical skills, capable to translate data to actionable insights and solutions.
- Sounding experience of user experience design (UX/UI), with good knowledge with defining, implementing, and enhancing website, eComm and chatbot solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of SEM, Social & Display, and solid experience in programmatic media buying and Adtech (DSP, DMP).
- Proficiency with analytical tools, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics, familiar with Salesforce and CRM data integration.
- Proactive self-starter and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Strong communicator and storyteller, possesses excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Team leadership and mentoring experience is a must.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must.
Was wir bieten
- Empowering our people with the right level of autonomy
- An international work environment that is friendly and inclusive – we are people focused and approachable
- Progressive career opportunity and competitive compensation package
- Hybrid way of working with flexible working hours
- Champion Digital Customer Experience (CX) and driving digital performance to maximize returns on investment, pilot innovative future-proof digital marketing solutions.
- Provide strategic leadership and management for all Paid Media & Performance marketing across path to purchase, setting KPI framework against budget plan and accountable to deliver the result.
- Leading the setup and execution of performance campaigns (SEM, Social and Display/Programmatic) and managing external media agency partner, coaching team and provide on job training on executions.
- Responsible for lead generations of CRM recruitment and New User acquisition campaign, as well as to drive ROAS for Ecommerce campaigns both local HK and Cross Border Ecommerce (WeChat) with helps of agency partner.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the media buying technology – ensuring proper governance and transparency of media buys.
- Work closely with media agency partner to identify best performing media channel, format and constantly optimize the performance based on data analytics and consumer insights.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the business requirements, prioritizing them according business goals, budget and set priorities for development and releases.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of media campaigns to ensure the most effective approach both brand and acquisition strategies.
- Provide recommendations and executional strategies for new opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of digital acquisition.
Details zum TeamAlle Kollegen auf LinkedIn anzeigen
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 11.5 billion euro. FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s five largest dairy companies.
In Hong Kong, our key consumer products are Infant Milk and Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of Friso and Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.
We are recruiting high calibre people to strengthen our team to further grow our market positions.