Lead the development of relevant portfolio, and strong mental & physical availability plans and execution across complete consumer and shopper journey, tailored to brand scale (insurgent vs. at-scale): integrated communications at scale plan for key touch points, right media mix (ATL/BTL, traditional vs. digital/social, multimedia), consistent story telling (linked to brand propellers)
Was wir erwarten
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ overall experience in Marketing / Brand Management-experience, including B2C and B2B exposure in FMCG company preferred.
- Strong Brand management and / or Sales / Business Development knowledge (i.e. category /brand knowledge); plus basic finance knowledge / P&L Management, research knowledge (identifying and turning insights into actionable plans/execution), media tools (especially digital media) and methodologies knowledge, cross-functional knowledge
Was wir bieten
Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- Support Marketing Manager in / creating data-driven Brand Plans for assigned brand. Lead translation of Brand Plan into detailed budget and 12Q plans, identifying concrete and actionable initiatives.
- Develop and implement business plan/brand plan, marketing mix and strategies for driving sustainable growth of the category. Fully responsible for the brand’s P&L , market share, brand penetration, and brand’s health.
- Support Brand Strategy development via defining brand identity and mentality and translate them into clear brand book guidelines.
- Defines, plans and manages brand projects in line with 12Q plans (e.g. A&P campaigns, activation events, media or new product launch) –Develop/execute mental availability plans: Liaise with advertising agencies to bring purposeful brand propellers to live, with consistent story telling over time to refresh brand awareness & consideration; Identify priority touch points (based on CEP and key occasions) and create touch point plan to drive reach & repeat with right media mix;
- Identify Hero SKUs and relevant portfolio (including future innovations) with inputs from CCD team (based on rotation, distribution & profitability) for priority channels/regions/customers (strategically managing PL) ; Identify right price/pack architecture (OBPPC) for assigned brand; Identify consumer/shopper penetration barriers (based on repertoires) and create business case for barrier-breaking renovations & innovations
- Develop and execute Consumer Activation plan: Develop effective PoS materials that drive high in-store conversion; Set promo strategy (prioritizing penetration-building promotions) and promo calendar, aligned with sales team; Set Perfect Store guidelines (incl. shelf-layout, secondary placements) and work closely with Channel and Category Development team to monitor execution; Determine impact of promo on forecast & provide input to Sales.
- Liaise with pack design agencies to create pack designs that drive high on-shelf visibility.
- Work closely with Consumer Insights Team to analyse relevant category/channel/consumer/shopper data and translate to actionable insights; Monitor market developments and trends (quantitative and qualitative) and create action oriented brand reports/update for Manager and/or Marketing Director.