We are recruiting for a Business Accountant for Supply Chain. This role will mainly involve in Single Point of Contact ( SPOC) role and an excellent in business partnering and support the continuous improvement initiatives and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the SC Team. And also minimize the number of workflow escalations by ensuring all work are processed within agreed service timelines.Ensure OpCo queries/issues are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner
Was wir erwarten
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university.
- Working experience in a finance related area minimum of 3 years
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proactive and willingness to learn.
- Strong working knowledge of Ms Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Exposure to SAP systems (preferably)
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
Was wir bieten
- Our FSSC location is at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages
- Participate and contribute to special projects as assigned.
- Opportunity to work in a different department (eg. AR, AP, Tax, Master data, PSSC, Innovation & Project, Master Data, Operating Company etc).
- Training & learning, short term assignment
- Functional tasksSupply Chain Finance
- Become Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for business partners.
- Prepare and run monthly Operational Performance Meetings (OPMs) with business partners
- Prepare and lead quarterly BS Review Meetings with Opco
- Responsible for BS reconciliation review, completeness and quality of all GLs by supply chain profit centers
- Coordinate the completeness of action and issue logs
- Maintain stakeholder engagements with FSSC RTR, AP, AR, business partners to solve issues encountered during month end close
- Review and involved in a discussion on Profit and Loss/Balance Sheet review with business partners
- Drive month end operational discussions (pre-close meeting, post mortem meetings etc) with business partners and FSSC team members
- Review and ensure monthly RTR Controls are in place in accordance with Internal Control Framework (ICF) guidelines.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of standard and ad-hoc supply chain reports and local government reports
- Assist Team Manager to manage daily/monthly team huddle.
- To back up and assist other supply chain tasks as and when required.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries
- Perform other duties as and when delegated, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Drive continuous improvement in their areas of operation
- Quality and Continuous Improvements
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with Tower Lead and Team Manager for continuous improvement opportunities. Participate and contribute to special projects, as assigned
- Update changes to process documentation & assist in the preparation of training materials when required.
- Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer; sharing of resources, knowledge and experience and best practice thereby ensuring quality is maintained through any staff transition.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- FSSC Supply Chain, Petaling Jaya.