As a Network Solutions Architect you will be responsible to design, build, and maintain network systems that support their business operations across >130 locations globally encompassing 5000+ active devices.
You will ensure that Local Area Network (LAN) architecture and roadmap are developed, maintained and enhanced in line with the innovation & strategy roadmap to enable value add to business. You will also ensure that changes to the solution and services are made in line with IT principles and guidelines.
A successful candidate will be self-disciplined, work well on individual tasks in a team environment, and be able to work well and communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical personnel in high-stress situations.
Was wir erwarten
- Basic Degree in IT / Computer Science
- At minimum must possess an active/current CCNP certification in Security, Wireless and/or Routing/Switching. CCIE certification in same domains are an added advantage.
- A minimum of seven (8) years of full-time experience performing installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and error correction on a variety of network, LAN, WAN and WLAN technologies, including but not limited to firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers, wireless access points and end-device network clients.
- A minimum two (2) years of full time experience in building Network Solutions for small/medium enterprises for WAN, LAN, wireless and security solutions.
- Expert knowledge of on Cisco Routing & Switching, Wireless and Security Architecture and Solutions.
- Ability to map and convey business and technical requirements clearly to both non-technical and technical teams
- Extensive experience in managing relationships with internal business customers/stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in Technical Project Management
- Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills
Was wir bieten
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Define principles & guidelines and Architecture document such as Solution Building Blocks (ABB and SBB) to ensure the architecture solutions are properly designed and implemented according to the specification and best practices in network domain
- Set (detailed) process / technology designs and ensure designs adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of a service.
- Lead the Development, build, configuration and testing new solutions in collaboration with Outsourced Service Delivery partners.
- Drive architectural improvements and standardization in the connectivity & communication space, including innovations and development of new product/service and making decisions to initiate and conceptualize the service.
- Collaborate and provide consultancy support to outsourced service delivery partners in diagnosing and correcting technical problems with LAN, WAN, and WLAN network components, and end-device network clients (including handheld devices)
- Define an end-to-end provisioning process facilitating automation wherever possible
- Pro-actively shares best practice, ideas and insights across the team to constructively inspire change towards a true DevOps operating model, enabling continuous deployment and integration.
- Support decision making on projects and complex changes by providing input on impact, risk
- Steer architecture meetings with suppliers and solution architects, proactively applying best practices and sharing knowledge/experiences across teams for own domain/solution
You will be an integral member of Global IT Network & Connectivity Platform team, consisting of passionate enthusiasts across Service Delivery Management, Project Management and Solutions Architecture domains based in Amersfoort, Netherlands as well as Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Specifically, you will be working collaboratively with Network Solutions Architect for WAN & Connectivity Services , providing backup for each other as well as with fellow Solutions Architects across Workplace, Hosting & Cloud, & SAP domains from an end to end architecture perspective.
At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.