HR Business Partner
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner who’s prime purpose is to lead HR performance of 6 production locations (butter, milk powder and packaging locations). You will be the direct manager of 5 HR managers. In this role you will support line management to be effective and impactful managers and leaders. You will coach managers to create a high-performance environment and translate business needs into talent, engagement and change HR interventions for inclusion in the country/function HR strategy and plan.
The HRBP will, next to its business partner role act as project and transformation manager for several HR improvement programs within Supply Chain. You will report into the HR Director Dairy Essentials and support the Dairy Essentials Supply Chain Management Team by leading the HR operation at several production locations. Next to that you will be one of the drivers to build and maintain the network of Supply Chain and HR professionals within Dairy Essentials.
Was wir erwarten
- Degree or Masters qualified with more than 9 years of relevant work experience;
- Preferably you have experience with leading a team;
- You have a proven track record in HR, project management and organizational change on both the “hard” and “soft” side;
- You enjoy to orchestrate the change process to happen including the “hard” and “soft” side and the what and how of the change;
- You’re able to understand the overall picture, while having the analytical skill to deep dive where necessary;
- You have a good understanding of organization dynamics and having the ability to act effectively in a dynamic stakeholder field;
- You’re able to think strategical and tactical to simplify and translate concepts into practice but at the same time be practical and work in close connection with the locations;
- You are a Fast Forward actor; think outside-in, create speed, deliver business impact
- For this role we are searching for a potential who is able to move grow further into the HR organisation.
Was wir bieten
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Leading an HR team of 5 HR managers;
- Oversee HR program performance and ensure initiatives receive required support;
- Ensure timely surfacing of implementation risks, facilitate development of effective risk and change mitigation strategies, and oversee implementation of those strategies once approved;
- Coordinate day-to-day operations and the HR implementation plan and support other team members in making required trade-offs and resolving issues to ensure that HR is operating effectively;
- Build and sustain a culture of collaboration within the HR team as well as across locations on HR initiatives and facilitate cross-initiative communication;
- Drive through the plant managers and local HR managers the HR progress tracking and reporting;
- Support the development of the communication and change approach.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You are part of the HR team of Dairy Essentials, consisting of 11 HR manager, 2 HR Business Partners, 1 HR project manager and the HR director.