Regional Manager Tax
The role will support in governance and policy development of FrieslandCampina tax support, policy excution, tax planning structures for Asia operations, transfer pricing, tax advice on international business developments, tax accounting and compliance.
Was wir erwarten
- Minimum a degree in accounting, tax law or tax economics;
- Experienced in (international) business environment with at least 10 years’ working experience (out of which 5 years were spent in a Big 4 accounting firm);
- Well-developed international tax technical and practical knowledge;
- Strong accounting and tax accounting skills;
- Experience in dealing with local tax authorities at various levels;
- Knowledge of transfer pricing principals and transfer pricing environment/regulations;
- Good business acumen and commercial knowledge;
- Knowledge and understanding of the business complexities.
- Strong technical and advisory skills, as well as numerical analytical skills;
- Hands-on, independent, able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong in building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders; good team player
- Motivated and able translate tax planning to tax accounting and tax compliance;
- Strong project management skills;
- Able to identify local tax opportunities and risks
Was wir bieten
- A purpose driven organisation – nourishing by nature
- Empowering our people with the right level of autonomy
- An international work environment that is friendly and inclusive – we are people focused and approachable
- Enabling your creativity and entrepreneurship
- Regional tax exposure and business partnering opporunities
- Governance of FrieslandCampina’s tax models in Asia & China, managing and assisting in the development of corporate tax structures and tax audit defense strategies, to ensure that the tax position of FrieslandCampina in Asia and China is continuously in compliance with current legislations and to mitigate tax risks accordingly.
- To coordinate and manage the tax position of FrieslandCampina Asia legal entities in compliance with legislation and corporate guidelines (Tax Strategy and Tax Policies)..
- To prepare, maintain, carry out and implement tax structures in line with Corporate Tax Strategy and Policies, to ensure tax obligations are filled under local tax and transfer pricing regulations and to optimize the impact on bottom-line cost price and revenues
Supporting Asia operations on tax planning structures
- Support the Tax Director, International Tax in collating and reviewing internal and external information requests necessary to support the tax strategy of the FrieslandCampina Group
- Stay updated on Asia & China tax developments
- Evaluate tax strategies to ensure the impact on after EBIT profit.
- Work closely with Director Transfer Pricing to ensure compliance with local Transfer Pricing requirements and compliance with the group Transfer Pricing policy.
- Draft transfer pricing reports/ coordinate drafting of transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analysis to support the pricing policies of the group.
- Ensure transfer pricing obligations (e.g. documentation) are filled under local transfer pricings laws and regulations.
- Carry out and implement transfer pricing policies in line with the Tax Policy of the company
Tax advice on international Business Developments (non-EU)
- Tax advice in line with legislation and corporate governance to support the directors and management in decision-making;
- Advise on the tax-implications of M&A’s, investments and divestments.
- Coordinate and manage appropriate tax accounting reporting requirements for respective entities in Asia & China;
- Analyze tax accounting impact and interpret the necessary to relevant stakeholders including local management teams.
- Manage the tax positions and tax models for all FrieslandCampina entities in Asia & China;
- Coordinate tax compliance process for all FrieslandCampina entities in Asia & China to ensure timely filing of tax returns with tax authorities;
- Coordinate and manage completion of the local transfer pricing documentation.
Facts and figures
- Timely and accurate delivered management information.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Regional Tax Manager will be part of the Tax team based in Singapore and reports directly to the Tax Director, who is also stationed in Singapore. The role requires the person to frequently communicate with the counterparts in the operating countries in Asia as well as those in Europe.