IT Manager SAP Foundation
Being the IT Manager SAP Foundation you will lead the team, and be responsible and accountable for global SAP application foundation, migrations, operations, technology innovation projects within FrieslandCampina IT operations. You will be involved in architecture design and responsible for driving cost saving initiatives.
Was wir erwarten
- Deep, proven hands-on SAP application working experience and relevant certifications
- You have excellent strategic thinking skilss (vision/concepts)
- You are able to maintain and develop relationship with business owners
- Expertise in translating business demands into operation envrionment improvement opportunity
- People manager, skills to manage a professional IT organization
- Vendor management skills
- Be a counterpart for consultants and third parties
Was wir bieten
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Active guideline of your career development and growth
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
The SAP Foundation Manager leads and manages the performance of all SAP operations teams and suppliers as well as ensuring that services are kept in line with changing business needs.
You are responsible for the delivery of SAP services to support the business organizations in achieving their business goals and be customer focused and targeted at adding value for the business.
This position will be part of FrieslandCampina’s IT operations platform team, consisiting a group of SAP application experts, service delivery specialists and business analysts. Depending on product scope we also work with 3rd party implementation partners. This team set up adds complexity as well as fun to team working brought by time difference and cross-cultural understanding. It’s our mission to build consistent business processes enabled by the application capabilities.