- Indicative Spend under management: < 10 mio Euro
- Sourcing of purchase requisitions with a value below 10,000 Euro based on Procurement policy and sourcing guidelines
- Negotiates with suppliers on pricing and terms within defined framework agreements.
- Supports the resolution of invoice mismatches on price
- Changes the Purchase Order if required
- Act as first line of support on PTP system related questions via telephone and email
- Ensures timely and complete storage of contract documents and tender documents in the contract management tool
- Monitors contract expiry dates and reports on progress
- Uploads contracts and catalogs in the PTP system
- Maintains Vendor Masterdata and works together with Global Masterdata to keep the Vendor Masterdata updated
- Works together with the Procurement team to onboard suppliers
- Training end user of the PTP system
- Execute tasks as per the internal control framework
- Participate in process optimization projects and implementation of improvements.
Was wir erwarten
Business Complexity / Content
The Sourcing team in the Procurement Shared Service Center is responsible to handle transactional activities within the Purchase to Pay chain for the Asia Pacific region.
There are multiple application platforms and ICT solutions developed to support these activities. The stakeholders involved are mainly from internal operating companies Aisa, the Finance Shared Service Center, Global Masterdata and external suppliers.
Was wir bieten
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Specific LocationPetaling Jaya
● Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Procurement or Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university
● At least 2 years of experience in the Procurement function within an international company.
● Knowledge of Procurement applications and processes
● Exposure to SAP & Coupa
● Shared service experience is an added advantage
● Cantonese and Mandarine speaker is required
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Procurement Shared Serives Center in KL is a strong team in Asia support different region of sourcing activity.