Come to join our Global IT Services team!
The Global HR IT Analyst delivers IT support and services to Corporate HR Clients and HR platforms end users (internally and externally HR). The objective of the role is to design, improve & optimize business processes and technology solutions by designing and implementing effective new and enhanced E2E process and technology solutions within the total HR domain.
Was wir erwarten
- Knowledge Expert & Consulting experiences in HR IT systems
- Deep understanding of the assigned business area and E2E process
- Academic bachelor/master or proven further “self-learning education”
- 5-7-year experience in the HRIT domain, with a primary focus on SuccessFactors
- Integration Project Management experiences
- Experiences in managing and implementing small to medium projects,including managing project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects;Develop project estimates & contribute to complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc);Define and plan (including budget) assigned projects Create support for project objectives in the organization
- Knoweldge in both Cassic Waterfall + Agile Scrum methodology
Was wir bieten
- A team of talented and passionate HR IT process experts as sparring partners
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility at work (yes you can work from home too)
- 25 days holidays plus 1 extra free day of every four working weeks
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Centrally located office across Amersfoort central station
The Global HR IT Analyst is a technical expert role with a strong focus of Client management. In this role you are the custodian for new implementations and integrations from technical perspective. Has the ability to challenge HR clients and 3rd parties in the needs and solutions from proposed solutions.
The Global HR IT Analyst covers the relevant areas of expertise existing HR specific applications, IT application lifecycle management, application hosting, integrations and ITIL best practices.
- Balances fit for purpose solutions, process automation, and template adherence.
- Manage and realize business process excellence via IT supported process solutions (Delivering value that meets business needs)
- Safeguarding global FrieslandCampina policies, principles & objectivesAnalyze and refine functional and non-functional requirements for delivering the necessary IT service to business.
- Support to embed change, continuous improvement and innovation into business operations. Second line support for solution specialist.
- Provide input for domain IT strategy and tactical portfolio planning.
- IT Business partner for business stakeholders (e.g. LBPO)
- Customer engagement and build a Friesland-Campina business network of key-users.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
IT Service Management HR is one of the delivery units of the Global Business Support Functions platform (Finance, Procurement and HR & Others) that is part of the global IT organization within FrieslandCampina.