Country Legal Counsel
Country Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing comprehensive regulatory, corporate and commercial legal advice to OpCo. He/she will responsible to protect company from legal issues by proactively monitor, engage with related legal, regulatory and authorities.
• Master Degree in Laws
• Experience in international law firms.
• Experience with food and beverage M&C, or related organization
• Knowledge of food policy, nutrition and food industry regulations.
• Experience of delivering high-level and complex projects.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
• Crisis management experience will be a plus
• Superb communication skills (verbal & written) in local language and English.
• Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to engage high level stakeholders.
• Skilled at networking and network-building; a strong commitment to partnership-working.
• Positive attitude, creative thinker and outstanding attention to detail.
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon, My Boy, and Debic. The extensive product range of quality products includes UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, condensed milk, and whipping cream. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
• Implement the development of internal procedures and best practice and compilation of precedents and know how.
• Assist in the negotiation, drafting and amendment of contractual agreements for third party partners.
• Advise the business on legal and regulatory matters, in conjunction with external counsel when required.
• Provide generate corporate and commercial legal and regulatory advice in OpCo.
• Obtain advice, perform research and provide advice on legal aspects of the roll-out of new products and the development of new distribution channels.
• Provide advice on data protection and privacy laws and international anti-trust compliance matters.
• Assist with the management of any litigation processes and liaise with outside counsel as required.
• Assist with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures and related integration processes.
• Address any other general or ad-hoc legal queries from internal business stakeholders or as directed by line manager.
• Responsible for compliance and company secretarial matters
• Leading team of experience lawyers.