- Primarily responsible for the daily execution of Record to Report processes in line with corporate guidelines, internal procedures and the departmental goals.
- Execute based on established accounting principles, policies and procedures & ensure we are compliant; internal controls are adhered to; terms of the service level agreement are consistently met; and that efficient workflows and best practices are adopted, in the Record to Report department.
- Graduate with Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Working experience in a finance related area minimum of 2 years Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proactive and willingness to learn.
- Strong working knowledge of Ms Office applications, particularly Excel Operating knowledge of SAP systems (preferably)
A young, agile team of professionals who collaborate to identify process improvements to better support our business partners with financial insights to make sound business decision.
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Rebates and Trade Accruals and Reporting.
- Analyse Advertisement and Promotion Reporting.
- Prepare Gross Profit Analysis and Reporting.
- Prepare Limited Risk Distributor (LRD) pack and analysis.
- Prepare royalty report.
- Reconcile promotions in Lexia vs SAP.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform clearing on balance sheet accounts.
- Follow up on balance sheet open items and ensure that actions are tracked in standard action and issue log.
- Prepare standard reports within own processes using financial tools (eg: SAP, HFM, Adaptive, Co-Process).
- Collect and understand business/financial related data in order to perform the Record to Report processes.
- Ensure monthly RTR Controls are in place in accordance with Internal Control Framework (ICF) guidelines.
- To back up and assist other general accounting tasks as and when required.
Quality and Continuous Improvements
- Identify bottle necks in (work) processes, provide proposals on improvement opportunities within own area.
- Provide support in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Contribute in daily improvement.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This position is within RtR tower.